Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! BaronVonDelta's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

America Anyone have luck playing 3.7 Americans?

I grind along all branches of War Thunder, save Britian and Japan for which I am at Rank 2. At all other nations I am at least at Rank 3, with rank 4 German and American Planes. I power grinded the M18, under the impression that it was a spectacular tank and America dominated the BR. You can guess my surprise when our team got rolled every game. So my lineup consisted of 3.7 tanks with the 5.0 Hellcat being my first pick. After having enough of it, I switched back to 3.7 Americans to get the M6, seeing as I had quite a few M4s to get through before I got one with the 76. So after another long grind, I finally got the M6 (I also remembered how shots from my Dicker Max bounced off the M6s front at short and long range) and once again, was severely disappointed. But with the Ram II added at 3.7 and seeing how it was a great tank addition for rock bottom price, I bought it and went back to 3.7. It worked so nicely, but sideshots meant death (as they do with every tank) and my front armor would get penned, frequently by German 75s. It was also with this that I remembered: nobody, and I mean NOBODY, likes playing low tiered Americans. You see plenty of experienced players who play 3.7 Germans and Russians, for good reason. Solid mobility, stronk Soviet armor, and great guns (especially for the Germans). It is very rare to see such experienced players on the American team however, and they know how unbalanced it is. What do you guys think?

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Ignominius's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Yeah just get to the Jumbo so you can bounce shots for days.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

You want a more painful experience run with the brits.

Knee High to a Worms Ass Zer0reZ's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I agree with Jimbo.. The Brit low tier grind is a pain in the a55!

You could try spading your AA, holding ground to the rear of the line, take them planes down, cap where possible and get assists?

Z