Knee High to a Worms Ass DF_Disloyal's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Tips For Sniping with M98B

I have always enjoyed running as recon class with the m98b having 8x scope variable zoom and straight pull. i am looking for some tips to help me get better aim and shooting techniques any tips or criticism even if a different rifle is recommended any and all advice is greatly appreciated i understand im a new member and not a very good bf4 player but i want to better myself with that i thank you for your time reading this post and commenting if you choose to do so

Save the whales. Collect the whole set AOD Member AOD_Shadoxfilms's Avatar
    Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Lower the DPI on your mouse

If Its Not Big, I Dont Want It AOD Member AOD_Bighoss001's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    PlayerUnknown
    Status
    Active

Orrrr in the advanced options there is a sensitivity adjustment for a high powered scopes. so you have your Irons, medium, and high powered scopes at a different sensitivities for more persice aiming

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! King_Tact's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I would recommend trying the JNG-90 I know the scope it comes with is trash but if you grind with the gun to the 6x scope or 8x it is worth it in my opinion, also if you look on here http://symthic.com/bf4-weapon-charts...lass&adsc=DESC you can see it has some pretty good stats. I do not know if this is up to date as far as weapons being buffer or nerfed but I prefer the JNG 90 has up to 11 rounds fast reload and good velocity. I would also recommend the l115 if you have it but it has up to 6 rounds so you will reload more.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! King_Tact's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Also try not to play conquest, you will find too many vehicles so it will be harder to get kills, I use rush and domination for sniping as my main game modes. It easiest to get kills when the opposing team has limited vehicles and you are in a position that they must come to you to kill them. Rush is a good example just stick insight of one of the objectives and kill them while they are arming it. I also use sniping to counter sniper if you find they have a lot of recons.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do. AOD Member AOD_J3ST3RKN1GHT's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

For long shots I use the 338 Recon with 20x, bipod, range finder. it has low muzzle velocity but it is a heavy hitter. For medium to close range I use a vol magnum with 6x glass, straight pull, laser sight. I started out sniping far away, but I found that I enjoy close-medium range sniping.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! ibassorb's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Shadoxfilms View Post
    Lower the DPI on your mouse
    Its not the dpi on the mouse that needs to be lowered. Its the long range sensitivity that need to be lowered. But i guess thats just my opinion. I get super precise long shots at 15% long range and 2000 dpi

Knee High to a Worms Ass DF_Disloyal's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

i appriciate all the advise guys i cant wait to give it a try asap but my truck broke down a couple of days ago that is why i havnt been on much recently