Sithsolo

Default No Man's Sky out

Sorry I haven't been in Star Wars Battlefront lately. Ive been playing No Man's Sky, tho monotonous the game is actual fun to explore. it still needs work but it is enjoyable. I'll be back in a few days.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! xxxhs's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I have it on console and am planning to get it on pc soon.

Sithsolo

I'm on PC it has some bugs like connection issues and frame rate I'd wait till another update comes out.

Sithsolo

Default Nms update released

NMS has been updated frame rates seem better game still needs a lot more content but if you're like me and love to explore this is your game.

Knee High to a Worms Ass causeofaction's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Is there any indication NMS will be less monotonous than Elite Dangerous? I remember that game ending up as a huge disappointment.

Can I have your Tots CaptainForge's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_causeofaction View Post
    Is there any indication NMS will be less monotonous than Elite Dangerous? I remember that game ending up as a huge disappointment.
    I've been watching this game since it's PC release. From what I have personally seen people are all incredibly disappointing with it and it currently holds a 51% positive rating on steam. This is all because if the incredible rate at which the hype train for this game went off the rails and that a lot of promised (or at least mentioned) features didn't make it into the final product (it has no multiplayer functionality for one).

My personal take on the game is that it would probably be fun for what it is if you like exploring. Problem is that if you like doing anything else you won't get it in no mans sky because that is all there is to do.

Sithsolo

I agree with what was stated above. Ive ben playing for a week now and its the same old stuff over and over again, i keep exploring expecting something to happen or unlock something cool, but to be honest its getting boring fast

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AlexDeadpool's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

It just needs to admit that multiplayer is necessary and more diverse objectives. other than that i agree. Side not: the combat is weird