Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Seriously Overkill - Phase II PC Refresh Underway

DISCLAIMER 1: I've mentioned my build story in past posts, but we've had a ton of awesome new folks and posts in the past few months, so I wanted to put a new one together since it also includes some upcoming upgrades :)

DISCLAIMER 2: And please, don't tell me things like, "That much RAM is overkill, blah, blah blah...trust me....I know what I'm doing. PCs and tech are my life both personally and professionally, so it's where my time (and yes, money) end up.

DISCLAIMER 3: Yes. I like pictures.

So, without going on and on (too much, at least) about my current rig, the primary goal when I built it back in December / January was to originally serve as the "foundation" for three things:

1) nVIDIA "Pascal" cards (GTX 1080)
    2) Intel Broadwell-E CPU
    3) 1440p / 144hz displays

I had thought that I could build my new rig at the time without going all in, balls-to-the-wall and dropping serious moolah by splitting up the major components into two separate phases. However, one, there was still some uncertainty around when Pascal would actually be launched and two, well, I'm just really, really impatient :)

The build I was running at the time was comprised of a still pretty solid core structure with an i7-4770k, 32 GB DDR3 RAM, EVGA GTX 770 4GB SSC ACX 2.0, a few SSDs, and a pair of 24" 1080p / 60hz displays. That build is being re-purposed to be part of my home lab for work-related stuff, or I may just try and sell it (haven't fully decided yet).

PCPartPicker List for most of it: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/JnTzt6

The new build, as part of Phase I, was originally going to be a new case, motherboard (LGA 2011-V3 to support the "E" CPU line), CPU (mid-range Haswell-E), DDR4 RAM, new primary SSD, new PSU, an all-in-one water cooling unit, and then just a GTX 970.

PCPartPicket List (up-to-date): http://pcpartpicker.com/list/By2tcf

Had I been the patient type, I would have been perfectly happy with that, even with the same two displays. And I was. For all of about 3 days :)

After reviewing the financials and thinking it may be the end of 2016 before we saw the new Pascal cards (there was truly some uncertainty at one point that made everyone think that could happen, or even sometime in early 2017), I decided to go ahead and look at making a new, primary display part of Phase I instead of it contributing to what was still going to be a pretty hefty Phase II at some point. I couldn't just blindly buy a new display, I had to try and find one someplace that I could SEE in person. That's when I went to Microcenter. That's also the same day I made the MISTAKE of going up to Microcenter. So, I ended up coming home with this...

Yeah...oops :)

At that point, ok, even my being an impatient sumbitch was pretty content. But patience took a back seat to my anal-re-tentativeness + OCD (bad, bad combination) and I could stand having the new Asus display next to one of my former displays. As much time as I spend in front of the screen for both work and pleasure, shifting back and forth between the two started to really bug me (anyone that's ever tried to move things around between displays with different refresh rates and resolutions knows what I'm talking about, especially the differing refresh rate part...ew), and at that point, I was also completely sold on the buzz around 1440p and 144hz as the way to go. I ended up getting a second Asus MG279Q which, about a week later, was exchanged / upgraded at Microcenter for this:

Which, then, after another week, when stock finally came in on what I had REALLY wanted, turned into this:

Surprisingly, the lady at Microcenter didn't want to choke the life out of me by that point. I suppose that since it was always an "upgrade" and paying the difference, they didn't really care. And for the record, I friggin' love that monitor. I don't think I'd like having the 34" version anytime soon, probably would prefer a third 27" similar to that one or even just the FreeSync variant like the MG249Q, but I'm blown away by the PG279Q with G-Sync @ 165hz. Gaming nirvana :)

So, at that point, sans some minor cosmetic changes, I was (finally) content in waiting until the next set of components was going to launch. Since I had let my impatience get the best of me, hell, I was really only going to be looking at a new GPU and CPU. Quick and easy upgrades.

Intel launched the Broadwell-E chips a couple of weeks ago and I'm still trying to decide between the two, top-end models (the i7-6900K or the i7-6950X). The i7-6950X alone is the cost of a very solid PC (around $1,700...they're always pretty proud of the top-end Extreme chips) and the next step down from it, the i7-6900K, is around $1,100. Just going to come down to either more cores and cache, or higher clock speeds. Outside of gaming, both factor in to things I do on my PC that are work-related. We all know the craziness that's been going on with trying to find a damn GTX 1080 or GTX 1070, too. Regardless of whether or not it's a Founder's Edition or an AiB model, they're damn near impossible to find, and when you do, they're sold out in like 5 minutes.

Well, yesterday, I got lucky. My wallet...not so much. With a quick little run out to Microcenter during lunch, I suppose that Phase II is now officially underway...

And before everyone bombards me with all the "Founders Edition cards suck...", that they're a waste of money, or that they have thermal throttling issues...I'm aware. Two reasons. One, it was an open-box special for $599, so, I didn't pay the extra $100 "premium" for the Founder's Edition and two, I've decided to update / restructure what Phase II will fully entail. It's something I've been wanting to get more involved with but hadn't really had a need until lately, and especially now. The thermal throttling issues are supposed to be fixed with an upcoming driver release (maybe has been by now...haven't installed the cart yet, unfortunately), but, outside of that, can be completely negated by one, other thing:

I've decided that I want to go with a completely custom, open loop liquid cooling system as part of the refresh. I've reached out to a great, knowledgeable source on the topic (a fellow Battlefront Division member) and need to flesh out exactly what I'm going to want it to consist of, look like, etc... I have a pretty good idea, but need to still dig into some of the more high-end offerings like EK WB (such as the GTX 1080 waterblock above) and PrimoChill. I know that FrozenCPU is also a great place to get stuff from, but this part might take me a few weeks or so to finalize. I don't plan to do some crazy, tricked out design or anything, just something sharp, clean, minimal and that fits in to the overall look and feel of the build. Does anyone have a similar system on their rig? Thoughts? Advice? Pictures? :) Don't want to put them all on here, but there's a shit-ton of cool ideas out there just in a quick Google search for the current case I have. I love the setups where there's chrome joints and the harder, acrylic tubes, but it seems to be a bit more of a pain in the ass to run. Any and all advice here would be HUGELY appreciated.

At one point, I was also on the fence about getting a new motherboard since I just really don't like the OC featureset on the ASRock boards, and will most likely be adding that in as part of this next phase. I think it may just be a little easier in having a new motherboard and CPU separate from my current build and can freely work on it with the new open loop liquid cooling system. Need to figure out something between Asus, EVGA and MSI and if I'm putting some emphasis on color scheme, etc...that just makes it all that more difficult.

You know, I'm thinking I'm going to make it even easier, too ;) I'll go with a new case as well. I am definitely going to stick with the NZXT H440 (LOVE my current case) but this caught my eye last night:

Link: https://www.nzxt.com/products/h440-envyus

That being my favorite shade of blue and don't see it too often makes me want it all that much more :)

So, there ya have it. Phase II is now underway, but will probably go well into early Q4 or so (lots of work and travel coming up). I may even just set the completion date as December 31st, and then who knows what other upgrades may find their way into the process.

If I put together what I know to be getting, and even perhaps what I would envision this to look like come December 31st, this is what it entails:

1) Intel i7-6900K or i7-6950X
    2) New Asus / MSI / EVGA motherboard (X99 chipset, 128 GB RAM max)
    3) Replace current RAM kit (64 GB DDR4-2133) with higher-end kit (128 GB DDR4-3333 or higher...plan to max out RAM) <----- I use A LOT of RAM
    4) New NZXT H440 case (Team EnVyUs Edition)
    5) Custom open loop liquid cooling system
    6) Potentially replace current, primary SSD (256 GB Samsung 950 Pro) with 512 GB model (1 or 2 TB models coming soon). May be that new motherboard actually has two on-board slots for the m.2 NVMEM PCI-Express drives :)
    7) Custom cabling, other cosmetic changes, etc...

The REALLY opulent side of me sees...

- New desk with additional surface area real estate, which would allow me to...
    - Get a third 27" 1440p / 144hz display
    - Second GTX 1080 in SLI, depending on what the rumblings are by that time about what we can expect of the GTX 1080 Ti

Ok, yeah...so that'll end up as essentially an entirely new build. I really need to sell some of this stuff....any takers? :)

In being a LONG ways away from caring about wanting to go the 4K route, I think that will be good for a couple of years, no?

Or maybe I should just get a puppy...

Looking forward to any ensuring feedback, flaming, etc...

Cheers,
    T

Keep honking. I'm reloading AOD Member AOD_Das_Qrow's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Very nice!

I finished phase 2 (liquid cooling update, in posts) last august and now I'm on a new Phase 1/2 from may to now with liquid cooling another refreshed system with a 6700k and 1080 (no block yet [gaming x]. This is my second time liquid cooling, so I have to out do my previous. My appetite for the evolving build is never sated.

I'll make a post when I start building it.

Founders editions don't suck (turn the fans up or LC it/ cap fps), it seems no matter the extra power or power phases silicon lottery still prevails and most of the cards founders or not end up with very similar clock speeds, its all preference at this point IMO.

Furthermore, from what I have seen as SLI ages there is less and less support for it to the point where the second card is just scratching its balls half the time waiting to be used (mostly with 3 way). I've had SLI twice its a nice boost for a weaker or aging card but for my 1080 im good with single monitor 1440 @ 144 and i get at or near that 144 all the time currently at least. I wouldn't know what to do with 3 monitors like that. I say Just have the one gaming monitor unless you're into the surround thing then you'll definitely need another GPU to make use of the 144hz panels, otherwise they would be wasted.

I also got a puppy (2 years ago), you still want PC parts.

I upgraded my Define r5 with custom window to the Enthoo evolv atx Tempered glass in anthracite grey along with the new components Maximus VIII Formula / 1080 / 6700k / dominator. My liquid cooling stuff finally came in with the right parts this time.

I came from a 4770k / gtx970. 144hz is glorious if you don't currently have it.
    Meep Meep

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Qrow View Post
    Very nice!

I finished phase 2 (liquid cooling update, in posts) last august and now I'm on a new Phase 1/2 from may to now with liquid cooling another refreshed system with a 6700k and 1080 (no block yet [gaming x]. This is my second time liquid cooling, so I have to out do my previous. My appetite for the evolving build is never sated.

I'll make a post when I start building it.

Founders editions don't suck (turn the fans up or LC it/ cap fps), it seems no matter the extra power or power phases silicon lottery still prevails and most of the cards founders or not end up with very similar clock speeds, its all preference at this point IMO.

Furthermore, from what I have seen as SLI ages there is less and less support for it to the point where the second card is just scratching its balls half the time waiting to be used (mostly with 3 way). I've had SLI twice its a nice boost for a weaker or aging card but for my 1080 im good with single monitor 1440 @ 144 and i get at or near that 144 all the time currently at least. I wouldn't know what to do with 3 monitors like that. I say Just have the one gaming monitor unless you're into the surround thing then you'll definitely need another GPU to make use of the 144hz panels, otherwise they would be wasted.

I also got a puppy (2 years ago), you still want PC parts.

I upgraded my Define r5 with custom window to the Enthoo evolv atx Tempered glass in anthracite grey along with the new components Maximus VIII Formula / 1080 / 6700k / dominator. My liquid cooling stuff finally came in with the right parts this time.

I came from a 4770k / gtx970. 144hz is glorious if you don't currently have it.
    FINALLY....someone who understands me ;)

"Oh great, here comes Captain Dipshit in a LAV" - Pyle986 Grady666's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Tymplar View Post
    FINALLY....someone who understands me ;)
    I understand Tymplar, but I dont have time or energy to write a TL;DR reply o-o

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Grady666 View Post
    I understand Tymplar, but I dont have time or energy to write a TL;DR reply o-o
    Wait wait wait...TL;DR as in YOUR reply would be TL;DR or are you saying MY OP is TL;DR????? :)

Don't make me a sad panda...

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Tymplar View Post
    Wait wait wait...TL;DR as in YOUR reply would be TL;DR or are you saying MY OP is TL;DR????? :)

Don't make me a sad panda...
    No, I read it. It takes alot more energy to type a TL;DR though! :P

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

As far as monitors go, Ive been looking at doing a Surround setup, w/ 3 27" 1080p Monitors(Originaly 1440p, but Im not confident my 980Ti could smoothly run 3x 1440p at mixture of Ultra, High, and Low settings w/ Post-processing added on top). Its my 21st Birthday coming up so, if I got a few hundred bucks I could cover the rest of the cost, something Im thinking about.

As far as desks go Tymplar, I was originally looking at this desk on Amazon(After going to Ikea, I wasnt about to spend a fucking fortune for a new desk): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=ATVPDKIKX0DER BUT after seeing that it was entirely made of temepred glass, and has a maximum weight rating of 50 Pounds, I knew for sure it would work with what I plan on doing AND supporting what I have now: My easily 30+ Pound rig(Same case as yourself, NZXT H440 Black w/ Window), my 32" DoubleSight 2560x1600p Monitor, KB/Mouse, My fathers generously hand-me-downed 1972 Harmon/Kardon 430 Twin Powered Reciever[YES, A Now 40 Year old receiver Im using when my father was my age!], 2x 150W Bookshelf speakers, ETC.

So I wanted something with a sleek/modern look to it, and found this through Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...A3LRDQCJ73A2H4 It can support significantly more weight, its got alot more table space, still L-Shape, and has a mixture of wood and Glass. Reviews stating it can support quite a bit of weight.

Ive been into PC Hardware and Embedded Electronics since I was 11 years old. Its what got me going to school for Computer Engineering(Originally Electrical Engineering, but after realising the subtle differences, EE involving for FPGA's for Industrial Automation/Embedded System Dev. for home/industrial appliances, and CE being more Logic-Level block implentation and a focus on DSP's, much more of what I enjoy.

Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Grady666 View Post
    As far as monitors go, Ive been looking at doing a Surround setup, w/ 3 27" 1080p Monitors(Originaly 1440p, but Im not confident my 980Ti could smoothly run 3x 1440p at mixture of Ultra, High, and Low settings w/ Post-processing added on top). Its my 21st Birthday coming up so, if I got a few hundred bucks I could cover the rest of the cost, something Im thinking about.

As far as desks go Tymplar, I was originally looking at this desk on Amazon(After going to Ikea, I wasnt about to spend a fucking fortune for a new desk): https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=ATVPDKIKX0DER BUT after seeing that it was entirely made of temepred glass, and has a maximum weight rating of 50 Pounds, I knew for sure it would work with what I plan on doing AND supporting what I have now: My easily 30+ Pound rig(Same case as yourself, NZXT H440 Black w/ Window), my 32" DoubleSight 2560x1600p Monitor, KB/Mouse, My fathers generously hand-me-downed 1972 Harmon/Kardon 430 Twin Powered Reciever[YES, A Now 40 Year old receiver Im using when my father was my age!], 2x 150W Bookshelf speakers, ETC.

So I wanted something with a sleek/modern look to it, and found this through Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...A3LRDQCJ73A2H4 It can support significantly more weight, its got alot more table space, still L-Shape, and has a mixture of wood and Glass. Reviews stating it can support quite a bit of weight.

Ive been into PC Hardware and Embedded Electronics since I was 11 years old. Its what got me going to school for Computer Engineering(Originally Electrical Engineering, but after realising the subtle differences, EE involving for FPGA's for Industrial Automation/Embedded System Dev. for home/industrial appliances, and CE being more Logic-Level block implentation and a focus on DSP's, much more of what I enjoy.
    Yeah, get that desk and for $10 more you can get the trashcan for only $10 more what a deal.
    Meep Meep

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I got a trashcan, Amazon always tryna make I buy shit, haha

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Well, I had just gotten underway with my new build Monday night / early Tuesday morning, and after yelling at my new chassis for about an hour because he didn't want to cooperate with the custom liquid cooling loop, I decided to go ahead and call it a night (morning?)...

Then THIS happened (about maybe 1.5 - 2 hours after I had fallen asleep):

(Not exactly the "wet dream" one would hope for, right?)

Some may say, "Oh, that's nothing...sucks...but not too, terribly bad..." Yeah, well, that was at about 3:04 AM, and it escalated VERY quickly. About five minutes later...

I shit you not, the VERY FIRST THING I DID when I figured out it wasn't actually a dream was literally yank all the cables out of the back of my current rig (which was on the floor under my desk). I wish it could have been recorded. It was like a scene from an action movie playing out in slow motion, and I could almost hear the voice in my head going, "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!" :)

A few moments after I had grabbed it and moved it far out of the way, the rest of the ceiling collapsed and sheets of water just started dropping on every square inch of my bedroom.

My two Asus G-Sync monitors and Logitech wireless headsets...not so lucky:

Thankfully, it looks like renter's insurance will cover replacement value of everything I'm going to claim (all in all, close to $18K). Essentially every piece of furniture was exposed to water for an extended period of time, obviously my bed isn't going to be something that just dries out and goes back in (yuck!), some of the other new PC build components got damp and even today, the contractors didn't cover ANYTHING as they've been cleaning up, so now massive amounts of dust and other crud have gotten into my TV, the new motherboard, and other stuff. It's one thing to just have to wipe off dust, but when it gets totally down IN something like your TV...yeah...you ain't "repairing" that. And I told them up-front...anything electronic that was exposed to moisture (and now the dust)...replace!

Fortunately, the adjuster seems pretty optimistic that everything will be replaced so it's just going to be waiting until they cut a check and the apartment is repaired (by end of next week).

I never thought I would say this - water is SCARY. Seriously. I know that there's very often tons worse than that, but when you can't do anything about it and just have to watch it destroy your stuff...kinda' surreal.

Talk about putting a damper on my new build plans, eh?

Hrmmm....maybe I'll be able to re-evaluate some of the new components now. Titan X Pascal, perhaps? ;)

Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Whew man bummer. And I passed out exhausted liquid cooling my current rig so but I didn't get a rude awekening like you did.

Good thing for insurance! Good luck on the re-build lol.
    Meep Meep

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? ShadowCube's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Damn, it sounds like a Geico commercial

Sent from my nuclear fusion reactor

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Yeah - I think that when I chronicle my new build (whenever I get it started up once again), I'll title the blog post as, "How NOT to Liquid Cool Your New Build" :)

That, or, "The Ultimate Liquid Cooling Solution - Submerge Your Entire Room" :)

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

So, after three weeks, back in my apartment with renovations and cleanup all complete. Now just going to take a few days getting everything sorted and waiting for new furniture and such to arrive.

I'm building a custom desk that I've seen a lot of folks start to use through several YouTube channels. It's using an Ikea counter top + drawer units on each side as support (vs. legs). It comes in two sizes - 74" or 98" long - but I'm going with the 74" variant for my office.

Check out the last featured build on the video below. My desk will be identical to that:

Rig build is going to be getting some...shall we say...updates? :)

Decided on a name for the build..."Tempest"

Update #1: Case
    - Changing from the NZXT H440 Matte Black / Red case (had already purchased) and will be going with the Corsair Obsidian 900D Full Tower Case. Simply put...with the other "updates", it left me saying, "We're gonna need a bigger boat..." :)

Update #2: Primary SSD
    - Went ahead and pulled the trigger (this morning) on the 512 GB Samsung 950 Pro NVMe PCI-Express 3.0 x4 SSD. Wanted to have a similar drive to what's in my current rig (only have the 256 GB model at the moment) and the 512 GB model is faster (nature of solid-state architecture where a larger capacity will just naturally be faster).

Update #3: Add-on PCI-Express Card for NVMe SSD
    - Will add this in so that once I get off the current 256 GB Samsung 950 Pro NVMe SSD, I'll put it on the expansion card and have a second NVMe SSD that will still be four times faster than a typical SSD drive :)

Update #4: GPU
    - Yep...so I'm going to do it. GTX 1080 SLI. Grabbed another Founders Edition to go with my current one. Liquid cooled. Best Mode activated.

Update #5: Liquid Cooling
    - So with the decision to go GTX 1080 SLI, will be adding in a dedicated loop for that. The EK kit / loop that I had already ordered will be dedicated to the CPU. I will be ordering the EK X360 kit for the loop dedicated to the GPUs. So now, my whole endeavor with liquid cooling will take me much longer, it seems :)

Once everything comes in this week, I'll get pics and such posted. Will also see if I can get someone to help me update this post and fix pic links.

Things REALLY just got interesting :)

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Finally...after spending time getting settled back into my apartment, getting furniture built, blah, blah, blah, I can focus attention back to my new build! :)

Some pics of where it's currently at (after spending about a week finding my way around the Corsair Obsidian 900D case...good lawd...)

- Case with CPU, RAM, NVMe SSD, Asus motherboard and PSU installed:

I've decided to move away from the EKWB kits that I had purchased (will be selling the X360 kit, using the P280 kit on my audio production rebuild in the other NZXT case) and go with XSPC components. After doing a bit of research, and checking availability and such, what I wanted to do with the two custom loops was going to work out better if I went with something like XSPC over EKWB. Besides, EK's availability isn't always the best and they're in Slovenia. Amazon has a great stock and selection of all the necessary XSPC components and with Amazon Prime, can't be having it here for free in two days :) OH! And they had a solid red CPU waterblock that I loved, compared to the EKWB one so it adds a bit more to the overall look (I think, at least).

The only remaining EKWB components will be the two GTX 1080s, each with an EKWB water block and red EKWB backplate. Here's one of them all ready to go (sans a few screws on the backplate):

There will be two loops, one for the CPU and the other for the SLI 1080s. Yes, it'll be overkill...but a shit ton of research in a few days time about custom loops and some great advice from a fellow clanmate led me to this design decision).

The CPU loop will have a 480mm (25mm thick) radiator with 8 static pressure fans in a "push + pull" config. Massive radiator and static pressure fans = lots of surface area for quite possibly the lowest temperates achievable by this type of setup, and keeping the fans at a lower (i.e. quieter) RPM. Should easily be able to overclock the i7 6850K to at least 4.0GHz per core without breaking a sweat, and will see how much further it will go (just want to get to the 4.0GHz base clock of the quad core Skylake 6700K...believe the clock boost is up to either 4.2GHz or 4.3GHz, so, that'd be the ultimate goal).

The GPU loop will have a similar 480mm (25mm thick) radiator but with only four of the static pressure fans in a "pull" configuration. Reason being, there will be an additional 240mm (25mm thick) radiator next to it with two of the static pressure fans in a "push" configuration. These radiators for the GPU loop will be in the basement of the 900D and turned sideways.

Replacing the three stock case fans in the front (120mm) with the higher-end red LED static pressure fans, and the same for the rear exhaust fan (140mm).

Have one pump / reservoir combo ready to install, about to order the second one.

Should have all the radiators and such in this weekend (was waiting on some additional components for fan management, screws, etc...) which would then mean I get to move on to the REALLY fun part of working with all the tubing. Thankfully, in liquid coolling configurations like this, if I fawk something up and it starts to leak....it's not conductive so nothing will fry ;)

Here's a pic of all the stuff that's going in this weekend that I just outlined (the boxes for the 120mm radiator fans came with two fans in each box, just as an FYI):

I'm forcing myself to go really, really slow and not rush anything on this build because of the custom loop stuff that's all new to me. I bought a ton of extra acrylic tubing that I'm sure I'll completely waste when I have to start cutting things, putting tubing in the case, etc... Ahhh....the joys of learning :)

Will have some additional updates hopefully after this weekend. I'm hoping to be able to at least flesh out the tubing design / layout and what I need component wise for valves, joints, fittings, etc...so that I can get them ordered by next weekend. I'll be out of town for work in Last Vegas for a week at the end of the month, so that'll suck with wantiong to keep going.

Cheers!