Recruit
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Holyshit Super Squad Saturday! Sugestions

The old thread was getting old, and simply I was too lazy to lokate it :P

So her you go!

Super squad saturday goes down every saturday at 4pm EST or 10PM GMT+2 for europe.

If you have anny sugestions for something you want to du in this event. Please reply with idea below!

Anteren
    I hate forums. Don't ask why. End of discussion.

Don't cry over spilled milk. By this time tomorrow, it will be free yogurt. Shinigami_II's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

A landing race , knocking out at least 1 player every turn. The last plane remaning is going to be the winner

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

One team fly in a massive bomber formation while the other team fly with a small fighter formation and try to take down the bombers before they bomb the base or something...

Don't cry over spilled milk. By this time tomorrow, it will be free yogurt. Shinigami_II's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hide and seek!
    Choose a capzone with a house , have 2 hunters count to 100 and let the rest hide. Hunters can shoot the rest not. If they manage to get into the zone without dying they win. If the hunted die they lose.

Knee High to a Worms Ass Airkoffie's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Tropical island race

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Shinigami_II View Post
    A landing race , knocking out at least 1 player every turn. The last plane remaning is going to be the winner
    Like musical chair?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Kv2 race. The first KV2 that manage to go forward 5 m with only using the gun recoil wins!

Everybody dies, but not everyone lives AOD Member AOD_Grevsnes's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Map:
    Grund battle map. (Some might work, some might not, must be tested!)

Teams:

Tier limit:

Player vehicles:
    Ground vehicles

Respawns:
    Unlimited

Fuel and ammo:
    Unlimited

Game mode:
    AB or RB (Think AB will work best here)

Each team is given one player controled reserve plane in addition to the normal tankers.
    This plane has to be landed and brought by ground from the outskirts of the grund area and innto the center of the ground area, or a monument, without getting killed or destroyed in anny way.
    The teams have to prevent each other from getting this done by destroying the other teams plane.
    While allso protecting their own plane.
    Killing another tanker is off course premited.
    Other rules may apply inn accord with the map chosen.

Figured I put it in here so I do not forget XD
    Last edited by BoomBoomStick; 09-11-2016 at 10:50 AM.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Just tested it , the KV2 has a considerable recoil. We could do a triatlon with teams.
    1. First group of players start with a tank race
    2. The second goup of players will go with a kv2 recoil race (maybe helped by some tanks with rope). The Kv2 can only start racecoling when they are tuched by the teamates from the race.
    3. Then we end the game with a boattank race

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Another idea I have is having a race with biplanes on a ground in an urban environment like Poland or Advance to the Rhine maps. Basically trying to land at a certain spot, weaving through certain streets and obstacles and reaching the the takeoff spot. Reaching the finish line would require you to have a flyable plane after all of this of course.

Starting point is on a friendly airfield and the finish line is landing and surrendering on a enemies AAA filled airfield.
    Last edited by Freespirit; 09-03-2016 at 09:11 PM.

You are depriving some poor village of its idiot HolyPrinze's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

points to green sticky above

Danneskjold Repossessions. AOD Member AOD_Danneskjold's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Shinigami_II View Post
    Now that's a good idea! Everyone floats around the base, and a random person calls, "Go!" The last person to come to a stop on the strip (not on the grass), and without breaking their plane, is "out" for the next round. Last person standing wins! If someone breaks their plane (gear or a ground loop), they are out on the spot. Teamkilling while shooting the guns to slow down also DQ's you.

If there's a lot of people, you can knock them out 2 at a time.

You are depriving some poor village of its idiot HolyPrinze's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default How about

A RB reserve tank hide and seek match. Simple as change settings so no names pop up. pick map with the castle. one team gets 30 seconds to a min to hide tanks somewhere. the other team trys to find them. then we switch. those hidden can shoot if they get a chance or not depends on what everyone aggrees on

If you ain't makin' waves, you ain't kickin' hard enough! BoomBoomStick's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Next time Anteren open your eyes when you try to find something might work...
    http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=106423
    its a sticky and there are some very nice ideas in there aswell

I took an IQ test and the results were negative GoldenPredator's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

we go in br 8.0 in m22 locusts and sneak up behind enemies to shoot their rears together.

Everybody dies, but not everyone lives AOD Member AOD_Grevsnes's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Love the idea golden! And yes Boom and Holy, there is a sticky. I'm just blind XD

So messy around here :P

Should have been an events section in the WT section on the forum. (In addition to the announcement board)
    Could use an area like this to discuss stuff like this, trainings and other events. Yes of course one would post on the announcement board when stuff is going down.
    I think this could eleveate a lot of the mess around :P

Just me thinking tho. I'm known for only thinking half the thought XD

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Nar_Udautas's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

How about a bit of Barnstorming ?

with a bit of

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

This thread should be merged with the stickied thread or something... My OCD doesn't handle it well...

Anyways I have some more ideas but I just need to test them out and see if they work and hopefully you'll see them posted soon

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Another idea that might work...

You have 2 teams of tanks, red team and blue team. One team will be the racing team and they race from a starting line on one end of the map to other side to the finish line and they will be timed til the last member of their team. The other team will be the blocker team will do anything in their power to slow down the blue team and waste as much time from them as possible. After the first race, the teams will swap their roles and try again. The team with the fasted time wins.

Race rules and details:

- Red and blue team will have the same number of members on their team (with an exception that the racing team will have 2 extra members due to that they will act the starting line and finish line tanks and be the referees)
    - The racing team will all consist of the Russian T-26 tank (Depending on the balance of the game, maybe they could get an upgrade on the Russian BT-5 tanks). They can be loaded with any ammunition they like.
    - The blocker team will all consist of the German Pz.IV C tank because they have a large 75mm gun and they will be only loaded with HE (High Explosive) shells. If anyone is caught using any other shell except the HE shell, that team will be disqualified.
    - The referees will act as a starting line and finish line for the racing team and they will appear in a higher tier tanks.
    - The starting and finishing line only count from end of the road to the other where the referee stands. Cross anywhere where is line isn't and it doesn't count.

- A flip of a coin will determine which team will play what role.
    - After spawning onto a map the 2 teams will seperate into different chat rooms to discuss their strategies before starting the game. (This is team work)
    - After strategy discussion, racing team will line up and blocker team will position themselves on the battlefield.
    - The blocker team is not allowed to be within 200metres of the referee at any time or else the referee will shoot you down. (avoid campers)
    - Once everyone is ready, the referees start the race and their stopwatch, both teams go guns hot.
    - The idea here is that the blocker team is supposed to slow down the race for the racing team with those HE shells by disabling them. If they can kill with those HE shells, that's a bigger with for the blocker team. If a memebr in the racing team gets killed, they can respawn, go around the starting line then then continue with the race guns hot.
    - The blocker team will have a tough time with the racing team's guns. If a member in the blocker team gets killed, they can respawn and continue on immediatly guns hot. (Can disable spawning depending on the balance on the game but there must always be a member spawned to avoid ending the game to early)
    - Any racing team members who cross the finish line will have to bail out of their vehicle immediatly as their race is finished. But remember, the clock only stops after the last member of the racing team crosses the finish line. This is a race for the whole team, not individually. (Teamwork. Would be interesting seeing injured comrades towed to the finish line)
    - After the race, both teams swap roles and repeat. Fasted team wins!

Example of a map:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	300px-Mozdok.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	116.2 KB 
ID:	26082

Probably can play multiple rounds with different maps.

Good game mode to practice strategies and teamwork.

If this game will be played as a mentioned here, it would be best to announce it in a week advance because some AOD members do not play much or too none of tanks and the Pz.IV C is not a reserve but a BR of 1.3 so may need some work of getting it.
    Last edited by Freespirit; 09-18-2016 at 03:32 PM.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! xtermin8r69's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Darn I missed yesterdays SSS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast