Knee High to a Worms Ass ShamWowww's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Canada2 Looking for people Interested....

So I was thinking about a New Division Idea that I can make a post about seeing maybe in the Future becoming a Division. This game is Heroes & Generals, many people might know about it for its Strategy base to it and the war that takes apart among it. You guys might know the game or never heard about it before, but as curiosity if you do play the game or want to play but have no friends to play it with, Comment down Below, I would like to see how many people actually play this game besides me.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I used to play it somewhat often, mostly because I feel like a FPS, and it's free + I really like guns from COD:World at War.

Just my opinion, I think it would be difficult to kick off since it has similarities to battlefield. Also, not that it is super important, but I have seen some sketchy stuff regarding payments and their support for the game. :p Just my perspective though.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

If you are wanting to start a new division you can apply for one here http://www.clanaod.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=117

Also the game you are requesting has already been asked for, it was closed due to the lack of a clan system, who knows it might even get started back up if you apply for it.
    Last edited by Vakarian; 09-06-2016 at 04:04 AM.

A Mighty Pirate!
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Skull and Bones
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Vakarian View Post
    If you are wanting to start a new division you can apply for one here http://www.clanaod.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=117

Also the game you are requesting has already been asked for, it was closed due to the lack of a clan system, who knows it might even get started back up if you apply for it.
    Please be sure you read the rules regarding division requests before you actually go about making one: http://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30437

Knee High to a Worms Ass ShamWowww's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Yea I Just was curios who Plays it if I did want to make a Division Request.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I have played it for like 600+ hours and I just bored of it. This game lacks in map variety. There is only 8 maps and only 5 of them are big. Not to mention that I spent like 200 hours grinding to be somewhat competitive against wallet warriors. I really don't recommend it to anyone. I had high hopes for H&G to become something good but the game still struggles with the same bugs and unbalance issues (not to mention that the optimalization sucks) that it had 4 years ago.

TL;DR It's an unbalanced grind fest that will just get you frustrated from constant spawn killing by tanks etc. 2/10 not recommend.

Just my 2 cents ;)