If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AOD Member AOD_bigjeff3's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Default What else can go wrong

Hey guys sorry haven't been playing much in the past few weeks. Been busy with everything trying to break in the house. AC went out, dish washer blew up, faucet blew up in kitchen need to have the house electrics rewired and new instillation in attic. Ain't got that much cash so doing things slowly but it's getting fixed or is already fixed.
    It gets better! Trailblazer blew out the water pump last week.
    Now the icing on the cake, Callie my German short-haired pointer while playing with Pebbles (a Blk Lab / Ger shthr Pointer mix) blew out and ruptured her tendon in her left hind leg. After months of meds and working with it the white blood cells pooled in her knee joint and turned to cancer. Choice put her down or operation. Operation and she lost her left hind leg, then had a bad reaction to a med had some internal bleeding (some how got hook worms to go with it) more meds...again. But I can say Callie now is still running around on 3 legs going after the birds, squirrels and those f'kin little chipmunks "almost" without missing a beet .
    This all happened in a 5 week time span. Thank the lord I never took up drugs and alcohol. Well, every blue moon on the alcohol.

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Skyforge
    Status
    Active

oh my goodness im sorry for all that stuff going wrong. but im glad that things are looking up and more importantly the four legged child is taken care of and happy. you are a champ keep it up :)

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date!
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Skyforge
    Status
    Active

You coin the phrase "When it rains it pours". Glad to hear Callie is doing better. Gotta love the furbabies :) You will rise above it all in the end...

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AOD Member AOD_bigjeff3's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11157450_1070528052961640_6789522133372320576_o.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	25947