So, I haven't really put any money into my PC in a bit. I'm wondering what I should buy in order to just jack up the old girl a few notches. I'm pretty happy with her performance to date, and I can still play most things I want with no issues on high or ultra...but on some of the newer, more intesive games, when I've got OBS, teamspeak, game, nightbot, and some other things running it starts to slow down a bit.

So, lemme throw down the specs and lets see what I'm working with. I don't know everything someone would want to know to see what to upgrade, so lets just list everything lol.

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM): 16.0 GB
Total Virtual Memory 20.9 GB
BaseBoard: ASRock ASRock Z87 Extreme4
Adapter Description NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780
Drive 1: Size 931.07 GB (999,730,180,096 bytes)
Drive 2 (SSD): Size 111.27 GB (119,479,988,224 bytes)

Any advice would be helpful, what I do first for the most bang for my buck. I got the i5, cause I didn't think I'd really be doing streaming any like multi threading stuff...but now I think I should have gone for the i7 haha...oh well.

I don't have my 4670k OC'ed at all, and while it's not water cooled, there is definitely more then adequate cooling going on. My case has a ton of fans.

Anything, thanks ahead of time for lookin!