If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Novafry's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Continue to be respectful of younger players

An observation that we all have probably made is that we have some younger players on board. Some are pretty darn good shots. Sometimes they can also be a little chatty during the game. I would like to encourage all of us with a special gift for sarcasm to reach down deep and have some patience with these guys. Respectfully remind them that there is a time to share how they "downed 3 Mig-15's with a Sopwith Camel down 2 cylinders with only their service revolver" and then there is a time for focused, life-saving battle coms. I have found that most of these pups are capable of mustering a little discipline when they feel it will improve their chances of being around at the end of the match. Just a thought.

And to you younger players...stating 'I'm right behind you now...I could just riddle you with bullets' does not endear you to the hearts of your team mates. Just sayin'.

Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies DonnyMack's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Novafry View Post
    "downed 3 Mig-15's with a Sopwith Camel down 2 cylinders with only their service revolver"
    That's hilarious

Keep honking. I'm reloading Roeffel's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Good point Novafry,
    We're all hear to have fun and help eachother, so guiding these younger players into being teamplayers is something we should all strive for, who knows what fantastic members they can become?
    Btw,being awesome or making a great move is nice and fun to do, but more important, it doesn't prevent you to work together as a team
    Have fun and good luck