Keep honking. I'm reloading Night_Shade_'s Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default BR Ladder Challenge

Welcome to yet another new twist to challenge you in War Thunder. Thanks to way too much "aiming fluid" and several bored AOD "pilots", we are pleased to bring you yet another way to kill time, the enemy, and your sanity all in one go. The BR Ladder. What is this BR ladder you ask? Well friends, starting with a maximum BR of 2.0, work you way up by increments through the entire BR spectrum of any given nation. For example from BR 2.0 to 2.3, 2.7. 3.9, ect ect ect. How this works? Every time your squad wins a mission you advance one increment. If you lose two in a row, you go down one increment. While making up the rules for this silly challenge, we did find it necessary to give out one free pass, to bypass the mosquito and firebrand as they were not cooperating with our plans. So once more the rules, win to advance, lose twice and go back one BR increment, you get one free pass, and must be done with at least 3 AOD members.

Tonight; wcdebo, physics, novafry, syeecho, butter dolphin, peachy pilot, and yours truly, advanced up the British aircraft line from 2.0 to 6.0. Not bad until lack of sleep, real life responsibilities and plain better judgement slowly sapped away our forces.

But Night_Shade, I dont do planes. No worries friend. Can be done in any nation, any battle mode, and tanks or planes. Are you up for the challenge. If so, share who was in your squad and how far you make it.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Novafry's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Reply: BR Ladder Challenge

I did not realize you published our 'BR Ladder Challenge'. Nice title btw. We should find a night on the weekend and give it another go.

And the Ranger's aim was deadly with the Big Iron on his hip Spudbob's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

just say the word, Nova, and I'm in!

Herding cats in Realistic Squadron Battles Argonaught_'s Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Love this idea!

If you ain't makin' waves, you ain't kickin' hard enough! BoomBoomStick's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Wait what is this about and how does it work ..
    This sounds like fun

"Every day is a beautiful day" Elwood P. Dowd AOD Member AOD_PapaPnut's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    World of Warships
    Status
    Active

Double bump.....Sounds interesting, could also spawn ideas for fun and creative events

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Novafry's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Gave it another go with the boys. A bit of advice. Skip 1.0. Go right to 2.0. We pilots of modest talent had a tough time taking down 2.0 planes in our pea shooters. Perhaps you pilot snipers would fare better. Still enjoy the concept and I will be looking for my regular squad buddies this weekend.

I took an IQ test and the results were negative SvenTheFree's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

BR Ladder is good, i will try.

I use random generator for nation and Br.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing