Multi-clanning and Team Speak Rules and Guidelines
Tom Clancy Team Speak rules and etiquette.
- Your TeamSpeak name should ALWAYS match your forum name.
- When playing any AOD supported games, members MUST be on TeamSpeak regardless of what server they are currently playing on.
- Removal from AOD will follow with two or three infractions of this rule. If asked about it, remain calm and either apologize or explain the situation. Do not be rude to whomever is inquiring.
- When you first join any channel, please wait 5/10 seconds before talking to ensure you're not talking over anyone. Especially if you're entering a squad room.
- Talking over other members should not be happening, rather than shouting over one another please respect your fellow clan members.
- Squad 3 for Rainbow Six Siege has been marked for ranked games and especially for strict communications. Please keep communication to a minimum in this squad if you're not playing the game.
- If you're going AFK for over 5 minutes, please DO NOT go AFK in any of the Squad rooms or the LFG room, please move up to the TC Lobby and mark yourself as 'away'.
- Please remember to always follow COC within TeamSpeak, especially #12 - No comments about politics, religion, skin color, or sexual preferences.
- Push to talk Keys are required no voice activating mic's
- Members can be in multiple clans but cannot be in a clan that offers any game that AOD supports as a division, including any future divisions AOD may introduce. Members have a choice to either leave their other clan(s) or leave AOD.
- Example - An individual joins Rainbow Six Siege and mentions he/she plays Call of Duty with another clan. We don't force him to leave his established guild to join TC.
- Example #2 - An individual joins Rainbow Six Siege and mentions he/she plays Planetside 2 with another clan. They must chose between AOD or the other clan.
- **World of Warcraft (WoW) is EXEMPT from the Multi-Clanning Policy providing the characters are not on the same servers as us**