AOD's Code of Conduct
The Angels of Death Code of Conduct is the face of our clan. Not only is it a guideline for member conduct, it is also a statement about what kind of gamers we are, and who we're looking for.
All members agree to the Code of Conduct upon being accepted into the clan, and are expected to uphold the code at all times. Our code ensures that our members conduct themselves respectfully and preserve the respected image of the clan.
Violation of the Code of Conduct or the Tom Clancy Rules and Regulations can result in a removal from the clan.
Strive to conduct ourselves in an appropriate manner
Offer help to anyone who seeks it, if it is possible
- Do not accuse other members or other members of another clan of hacking or continue to say they suck. Do not trash talk anyone in the game, even if you have won or lost a game, doing so makes AOD looks back and doesn't produce a good image of the clan. Do not purposely Team kill in a game.
Project a positive image of yourself and the AOD clan to others
- Never be to busy to help out another member with any issue they have, Don't expect others to know everything you know, If you know how to fix a problem, don't make them to go look for someone else, help them and work with them to fix any issue's they may have (this includes potential recruits)
Put the needs of the clan first, above personal goals
- As said in rule #1, Do not call people "Hackers", Don't continue to cause arguments while in-game saying "you suck" and continue a argument that may lead to AOD being given a bad name in general, always remember when playing in groups, an action of one person will lead to the entire group being viewed, so if someone is being an asshat, people will think that said group are complete asshats also, leading to AOD giving a bad image!
Support members of AOD
- Always strive to help AOD a little sacrifice for AOD will always go a long way to help the entire clan.
Attempt to resolve personal differences directly with the concerned individual(s)
- Always strive to help members in a positive way. Always be tactful and professional and make them feel comfortable. Do not ever tell someone they should use something or to not play a certain class, just let them know if they use a different class it could help them and why.
Promote fellowship within the game community
- If someone is annoying you or you don't agree with someone or how they are acting, let them know.. they can't fix issue's if they don't know what they are doing wrong, Never yell at the person on Teamspeak or cause an argument with them, be respectful to the people that may be in the channel, ask the person to move to another channel and talk to them or use the Teamspeak private chat function to sort the issue out, If the situation escalates to quickly and you do not know what to do, do not disconnect from Teamspeak in a rage and never come back online, go and find a higher ranking officer you could talk to and try work things out, but always remember to be respectful and peacefully try and fix the issue.
- Remind other AOD members of expected conduct in a tactful, non- threatening way, and if possible, in private.
Do not condemn or humiliate other clan members
- Be respectful to the PUGS, offer them assistance with anything they may need, if you notice someone that is new to the game and doesn't know how to use a certain class/weapon HELP THEM OUT, Don't write them off as a complete tool/idiot, Today's PUG is tomorrow's full member. Without them, we limit ourselves. Help them and they will flock to us. Which in turn helps AOD grow.
Win and lose games honorably, show sportsmanship
- Do not ever condemn or humiliate other clan members or players . it always has a very long negative effect on our clan and will not be tolerated at all.
Maintain AOD loyalty
- Don't Complain about people not helping you out, Don't call people hackers, Don't tell other players/members they suck, Simply say Good game & Well Played (GG - WP) want to do more? continue to say you think they did good, or if you can't do that, don't say anything at all.
No jokes or comments about a members religion, skin color, or sexual preferences
- Don't talk smack behind our backs, if you are not happy with AOD, let us know and we will try and fix problems. Don't stay here if its not were you belong, you're not under oath!
- It is never ok to comment or joke about someones, race, religion, sexual preference, This goes for conversations over Teamspeak, private messages, in-game and on the forums, Remember that AOD consists of many different people and we're all here to play games and have fun, if you have a problem with that... remember you are not here under oath.