If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! shahid_ispro's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Teamspeak is banned

Teamspeak is banned in my country is there still a way to bypass that and connect to any server that ts offer ?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Last time i checked Teamspeak doesn't block any country, also my friend is from saudi and he can connect to teamspeak just fine

A Mighty Pirate!
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Skull and Bones
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Vakarian View Post
    Last time i checked Teamspeak doesn't block any country, also my friend is from saudi and he can connect to teamspeak just fine
    I don't think it's that Teamspeak blocks a country, but rather a country (or an ISP specifically) could decide to block the ports that the software uses to connect, or something similar.

It seems you aren't alone though... http://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/1...onnect-anymore

Shahid you might try using a VPN to connect.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Teamspeak forums are not available to me, so i cant go to that link, probably my country has ts banned, how does vpn work ?, havent used it before

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_shahid_ispro View Post
    Teamspeak is banned in my country is there still a way to bypass that and connect to any server that ts offer ?
    Yes it is. Through VPN. You need to get a VPN service and connect to a different country that will mask your IP and encrypt your connection. As a result, your ISP will not see what you are doing and will not know where the hell you are connected to.
    Check out these guys: https://www.tunnelbear.com/
    You can get a Free Trial with 500 Mb traffic and see if that works for you.

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes AOD Member AOD_BritishBob's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

If I was you my first phone call would be to my internet provide. I could be a mistake on thier end. I would try and find out if your internet provider is the one blocking it or if it's being blocked by request of the government.

If it's the company, you could ask when the issue will be fixed or if they are aware of the issue. If it's the government, you might be out of luck.

A Mighty Pirate!
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Skull and Bones
    Status
    Active

Teamspeak forums are not available to me, so i cant go to that link, probably my country has ts banned, how does vpn work ?, havent used it before
    Summary of the posts in that thread say that Saudi Telecom is "traffic shaping" in order to control or prevent communications through specific applications or websites.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I cant even go to that website

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Guybrush View Post
    Summary of the posts in that thread say that Saudi Telecom is "traffic shaping" in order to control or prevent communications through specific applications or websites.
    Well my country is known to be doing this stuff, they are clearing put all mobile apps that enable free calling to diff countries, as this affects their revenue they get from international calling over mobile network, since Teamspeak also has an app that allows free communication,
    We have Viber, Whatsapp calling,. Messenger Calling, Tango, Line , IMO ,, all apps blocked here, bs

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Well my country is known to be doing this stuff, they are clearing put all mobile apps that enable free calling to diff countries, as this affects their revenue they get from international calling over mobile network, since Teamspeak also has an app that allows free communication,
    We have Viber, Whatsapp calling,. Messenger Calling, Tango, Line , IMO ,, all apps blocked here, bs
    You could ask someone to register you for VPN. Then connect through VPN and boom you can access all you want. Same thing is happening in China. My sister moved to China and couldn't access a lot of stuff like google, facebook, youtube etc. She connected to VPN and now she can do whatever she wants.

harisaltaf

Icon1

VPN its a tool to hide ip location I suggest you Check VPNgrades Clear your concept about vpn and get best service which fulfill your needs