If I misread it wrong did I read it right?
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Default An Open letter to Dice EA

Hey folks I have put an open letter to Dice EA to broadcast our desire for community managed servers. There is currently a movement by some to only have official servers or severely restricted ability to customize servers, potentially not even having the ability to admin our own servers. This is something which concerned me greatly and felt the need to write this letter, as many of the people pushing for this restrictive server system are streamers, and popular youtubers.

So please take a read through this letter and share it on twitter, Facebook or anywhere else you want to grab their attention. Remember to tag Dice EA so they know how many of us feel the same way.

https://twitter.com/AOD_Kathbris/sta...98857957896192

Banned from Forums CuteFuzzySchutzstaffel's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Kathbris View Post
    Hey folks I have put an open letter to Dice EA to broadcast our desire for community managed servers. There is currently a movement by some to only have official servers or severely restricted ability to customize servers, potentially not even having the ability to admin our own servers. This is something which concerned me greatly and felt the need to write this letter, as many of the people pushing for this restrictive server system are streamers, and popular youtubers.

So please take a read through this letter and share it on twitter, Facebook or anywhere else you want to grab their attention. Remember to tag Dice EA so they know how many of us feel the same way.

>tfw can't be banned on AOD BF1 servers

feelsgoodman

Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

What makes us a great community is we have standards that members must abide by. If you chose not to abide by them then this is not the place for you. We need the ability to manage our community as we see fit, part of this function is our server control. Without server control we are left with constant griefing and trolls who's only purpose is to exploit and ensure everyone else is not enjoying the game.

Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Thanks all for the retweets. The more the message is out there the stronger our case appears. We are competing against some loud voices but I believe they are actually the minority when it comes to the opinions out there.

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes RockstarEnergy0's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Kathbris View Post

R&U

Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Gonna bump this, we still need more control of our servers

You can run, but you will only die tired! AOD Member AOD_Triptonite1980's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Great stuff Kathbris, hopefully they will receive the message
    You can run...
    You can hide...
    But you'll just die tired!
    So just stop, sit down, unload your firearm and take the bullet.