Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Looking for pilot training

Hello!

I've been trying to practice piloting jets and helos. I've had moderate success, but when I come up against a better pilot I often get killed w/o understanding what I did wrong.

Sooo, if we have any ace pilots out there I Could really use some tips and 1 vs 1 training. I flew quite a lot in Planetside 2, so I am not starting from zero.

Cheerio,
    Aggro

They don't think it be like it is, but it do. AOD Member AOD_J3ST3RKN1GHT's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

As someone who spends most of my time in helos or jets, my #1 tip is set "pitch up" to space bar. It helps drastically. As far as load outs go, miniguns and lock one for the scout chopper, zunis and heatseakers for the attack chopper, for the stealth plane I use the smaller, faster shooting gun for anti air with active lockons. The faster shooting guns tend to work much better for anti air with ECM on all. My number 2 tip is to see if you can get people to pop flares or ECM early, then shoot. I try not to fire until after they do. Sometimes you can shoot one lock on, they pop their flares, you hit them with the second, then take them the rest of the way with machine guns. If be happy to answer any questions you have or help you in game.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

I took an IQ test and the results were negative Aggropatics's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default .

Thanks for the tips man! They've helped thus far. I also managed to fly 3x rolling scissors with an enemy... lost 2, won 1 so ain't that bad! :D

I'll keep at it. What I am surprised about is how BF4 is being played. I mean, it is basically rock-paper-scissors with armor, jets, helos and ground troops (don't try to figure out what is rock and what is paper), yet we are not playing the field from the "top down". A jet is used for transport, while it is the key of keeping all other air away... and other stuuuupid things like this. So it seems that we REALLY need new pilots. Not only for air game, but for all other players that are on your side.

I took an IQ test and the results were negative Aggropatics's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

signature test