If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AOD Member AOD_Stanky's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Battlefront
    Status
    Active

Default Question about hackers

Has anyone ever played with NERF-4thBWiithU before? I've played with him before and he wasnt hacking but tonight i guess he turned over a new leaf and started. Was one shotting people across the map wth a RT-97C. Anybody else have this experience with him?
    And another note, who at EA handles the reports for hacking?

I don't really ever hackusate when i play, but only when its really obvious and there is no question about it, and then i report it. I just hate doing it cause i feel like the average 12 year old on XBOX Live.

Why can't I put dynamite on horses? AOD Member AOD_Matt's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

I haven't heard of that guy specifically but I have seen the same hacks he's using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The enemy's gate is down. Carl-Grimes's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Yeah, I've encountered him before. I've had moments where I thought he could be hacking, but I've yet to be in a match with him and I get the infamous insta-death from the opposite end of the map instance. Keep Origin overlay enabled and report him from the Players list.

I'm not entirely sure how DICE goes about adding people to their blacklist, but I imagine the more reports someone gets the more likely they'll be looked at. Most accusations of hacking I've found to be unwarranted. Back when I played Battlefield 3/4 a lot people would often mistake latency for wall hacks/shooting through walls, and even in this game people don't stop and consider the abilities that reveal locations of enemies, sometimes resulting in x-ray vision through walls. Usually when someone is cheating it's very obvious.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AOD Member AOD_Stanky's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Battlefront
    Status
    Active

Funny actually, another NERF guy joined so I private messaged him about what happened just to let him know and low and behold the hacking NERF guy shows up again and gets me two times in a row across the map.. Well i tried to do the right thing

And yea that's usually what i do. As i said, i don't ever report unless its the across the map one shot BS. I get called a hacker in this game and battlefield.