Hey everyone, don't know if this is the right place for this but I just kinda had the idea and though there should be a thread for it. Also i'm not great at putting my thoughts into words so sorry in advanced.

I'll give a little info about myself, I do have depression and some pretty bad anxiety, in all honesty talking to new people scares the hell out of me but at the same time it's what I want to do most. Talk, play games, etc, etc. That's really all the relevant info about myself.

So okay let's get to it, I wanted to say some things about AOD and to others who have Depression,Anxiety, and issues such as that.

AOD is a pretty great group to be a part of, though i'm new I think i'll be sticking around for a long while. I've started talking a bit more than I normally would, getting to know some people. Having fun playing games without having to worry about toxic interaction, it's nice. It's hard sometimes to even talk in communicative games for some of us, I guess in a way the more social a game becomes the greater the "barrier" is, sorry if it sounds weird but i'm sure some of you get that feeling that "barrier" i'm talking about. But since i've joined this "barrier" has started to fade and I can have fun playing more team based or even PvP games. The servers, TS, organized events, etc makes all this so great. Some of us use video games as a way of escapism from the real world,and it can be self destructive, but AOD helps by making it a good thing, social, friendly. I'm sure there are others like me who are in AOD and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who makes this all possible.

If anyone is going through Depression, Anxiety, etc we can talk about it here, i'll be checking the thread from time to time. If you want to talk more personal or private, just want someone to talk to and are feeling really down you can PM me on steam at http://steamcommunity.com/id/BettyTheMale/ or if i'm in the TS ask to talk.