Seeker of Personal & Group Success I_Am_DreadgeNought's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon6 "AAPDA" , 'The Angels & Paladins Dreadknight Alliance' WoWs friend group.

With the likeliness of proper Clans coming to World of Warships being a reality, I've been working to get the most I can from the holiday bonuses so that I'd be ready to help things along in getting an allied 'general casual/training' and simicompetitive clangroup going for WoWs that isn't 100% "per say" officially by name owned explicitly by AOD in name (though would be in associations by membership with AOD), in following with the rules I hear Silencer prefers people follow in this.
    - ie, the idea being not having the AOD name used casually by private players or for private use directly, thus why no 'aod' in the clan's name tag.

*(with the likelihood given the degree of success of the smaller group(s) we might well get an officially competitive one going for the more hardcore players)

If you plan to try WoWs or have wanted to try it, esp for when more begins being done with it, to help you get started here is a code you can use.
    https://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/GMlb2Xx

Like said, nothing is 100% official as of this time til clans are in actuality in the game and depends on how it plays out that the game stays good.
    (and why no ''aod'' in the name tag for the casual/private group) I will however look to work with the main guys to get things working in the right ways when the time comes for real to be sure, obviously. ;''3

Till then, /)'gLhF

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I say again, "Nothing Official at this Time." (aside from my willingness and eagerness to do what I can for groups I am loyal to. ;')

And again as said: working with the main head of things guys so to make the best most of things for the group as a whole to gain from.
    -

Meantime, http://forum.worldofwarships.com/ind.../#entry2704799
    is a post I think fellow seaman will, come to appreciate the importance of after reading. ;''3

Now if ya don't mind, I need to get off' and back to something wet hard and ready to blow up in my enemies faces,

Save the whales. Collect the whole set MightyDWC's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

If there's enough intrest I'll reinstall the game. I've got tier 9 US BC, tier 8 US BB, and tier 7 JAP DD. Hell I need to reinstall anyway just to remember how fun the game was :)

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I used to enjoy the game a lot too and it has improved since, so I am also rather interested to play it again. Gotta think a bit about that group name though xD Taht doesn't exactly sound like something that remotely fits a WoWS group :)
    I played WoWS since very early alpha though I don't have that many ships on my account, my highest is pensacola and fuso I believe. I think I have the tier 7 jap DD too. Do have the Tirpitz, Sims and Atlanta too.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

https://www.clanaod.net/forums/group.php?groupid=144

"AAPDA, WoWs" fan/clan group for AoD now made for those that want a centralized place to meet up and hang outside of the game.

It's not much more than a place as of now to post in a discussion thread wot the WoWs tag you use is so we can add eachother in game.
    I'll also make a channel in-game with a simple lock code "123457" or such so we can all chat in game even if not part of the same game clan.

It's a public group so to keep things simple. If any person that is a mod or an officer in games wants to be an admin/mod by all means. ^-<

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_I_Am_DreadgeNought View Post
    https://www.clanaod.net/forums/group.php?groupid=144

"AAPDA, WoWs" fan/clan group for AoD now made for those that want a centralized place to meet up and hang outside of the game.

It's not much more than a place as of now to post in a discussion thread wot the WoWs tag you use is so we can add eachother in game.
    I'll also make a channel in-game with a simple lock code "123457" or such so we can all chat in game even if not part of the same game clan.

It's a public group so to keep things simple. If any person that is a mod or an officer in games wants to be an admin/mod by all means. ^-<

" AAPDA AoD WoWs chat " chat group in WoWs created, though didn't see the option for a password. Prolly simpler that way. ^-^
    and again, https://playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/GMlb2Xx is my friendvite code for the game if anyone is coming in new to the game.