Jedi Knight
What made you interested in joining AOD?
I left AOD in December of 2016 and have made the decision to reapply, about a month later. It was a rough road from then to here, but it does not matter. I'm interested in joining for the clan's community, leadership and responsibility, and the ethics and rules that I, on most points, thoroughly agree with. I enjoy PC gaming and whenever I've sat down to play AOD sponsored games, I find it empty and without the fun I had when I was in AOD. I made a lot of friends when I was a member and for some reason I threw that all away and now I have no one to call a friend when I sit down to play AOD sponsored games. I was in AOD for about a year when I left and the rules and regulations strictly imposed in TS and in game suited me, such as no racism, no sexism, no politics, no religion, and being a productive and friendly community member. I really enjoyed my time in AOD and would like to continue it.
What is your in game name?
Revan
Who referred you?
N7 Commander Shepard
Do you have any clan experience?
Angels of Death (Jedi Knight/Battlefield/WOW),
Counter-Strike 1.6 Clan Leadership,
Counter-Strike CZ Clan Admin,
Counter-Strike Source Clan,
Garry's Mod Clan Leadership,
TeamSpeak Moderator,
etc...
Are you currently in any other clans or guilds?
No
Do you have a Mic?
Yes
Have you ever used TeamSpeak?
Yes
What is your Steam Profile link?Do you have any competitive experience in ladders or tournaments?
AOD Sanctioned Events (Serious Sunday, Sniper Tournament)
Timezone or Location
MI, Eastern Standard Time
Tell us more about yourself
I'm a programmer and I love what I do. I also like gaming and have an extensive library of games. I know lots of languages (C, C++, Pascal, C#, Java, HTML, CSS) and have lots of background with computers.
Did you read the thread titled "Read Before Joining AOD" - LINK?
2OP4UELS1