Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon4 [Complete] AOD Superbowl Saturday™ Feb.4th 3PM EST Event Content

Hello whoever has the available time to produce content before this Saturday the 4th.

I am hosting an event this Saturday for the Battlefield division in Battlefield 1 exclusively for AOD to participate in! It will be streamed live as well. It is going to be publicly announced to AOD hopefully tomorrow. I am hoping to make it look as good as possible and as AOD as possible. Color palette will be black and red mostly while still trying to approach a theme.

I firstly need a forum post banner for that post if you can. Style and images don't matter. Although making it look a bit like a sport event would be cool. Just Battlefield 1 images maybe football of some sort and text like: AOD Superbowl Saturday™ Game code Giveaway/EXTRAVAGANZA + TWITCH Stream SATURDAY Feb.4th 3PM EST

I also am looking for a new kind of promo like offline image. So instead of saying offline. Like it does now HERE. I'd rather something to promote the event. The text will be something like: AOD Exclusive AOD Superbowl Saturday™ Game code EXTRAVAGANZA + LIVE Stream SATURDAY Feb.4th 3PM EST RIGHT HERE/STAY TUNED, images bf1/football or either or and style doesn't matter.

If you could create a small logo to go on the stream, something like our clan logo, but obviously not changing our logo without permission. Style don't matter.. Image, maybe a football? Text like: AOD Exclusive AOD Superbowl Saturday™

Any other new or fresh ideas, please feel free to voice! PM on the forums or we could meet on TS

Thank you for your time and you will be publicly credited and thanked for your work and effort at the event end :)

-LCpl_Jones*

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I don't expect any content too be completed within the time frame honestly, but I really appreciate anything that maybe possible to complete.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! kirsch's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! kirsch's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

This stuff is perfect guys!! Thank you so much!!! It means a ton!!