Can I have your Tots DarkWarlock94's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default British or other?

So simple question, Is it worth continuing as a Brit or am i better starting another country? Spitfire seems to be better now than before XD

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Britts are awesome both in the skies and on the ground.

The selection of aircraft offers alot of amazing things. And the tankline even more so!
    Amazing props all the way to the top and the medium tank line just keeps on givin'.

The Chieftan is probably my favorite top-tier tank and i've only heard good things about the hunter.

Give ém a proper thrashin' my good chap. Tally ho!

Can I have your Tots DarkWarlock94's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'd have to play tanks to notice that XD Mainly fall back to battlefield 1 for ground warfare on the xbox :P Noticed after switching my spitfires 7.7mm to tracers it decimates all with 20mm staying as stealth (Airs not an option on it)

Went to check my K/D ratio once , the results were negative K_Ali's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

the brits are awsoeme specially when you reach the mkIX and above the 20mm are deadly and they can dogfight like nothing else , the griffons theyre the best tier IV fighters in the game now and you get a decent BnZ line also the typhoons and tempests are really good, as for bombers well very big bomb load but they have no defensive capable guns.
    For the heave fighters the beaufighter mkX is muh good in AB but anything else in the heavy fighter line is just useless . the firefly line is good you get 4 cannons and the seafire/seafury line is not that bad its good if you know how to use it

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Anglerfish Miho's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

The British certainly have the best planes in the game, even though most of them have been untiered. The tanks are pretty darn bad compared to everyone else though.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Dont listen to the guys who says the british tanks are bad. You just need to know how to use them... they get APDS really early in the lineup. And those shells are so damn good!
    You might get your best moments with british tanks when you come up to 6.3 and above. Well, you have the Black Prince at 6.0 and is really nice to use if you dont get uptierd to 7.0
    Cent mk.3 / strv 81 is really good snipers, and YEA most of the people out there know how to kill the british tanks but they dont know how to use them.

Everyone tells guys to go for German tanks or Russian tanks. but i started my german line up when i started with tanks and as soon the british came i bought a pack so i could get it early... and i keept only play the british til i got all the tanks. Never really had a struggle grinding the british tanks. i love them, and i will always love them! cant wait for more british tanks!

Okay, who put a stop payment on my reality check? AndyinBrum's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

The brigand is rather good