I am happy to announce that Titanfall 2 division will holding it's first Last Titan Standing tournament!

Event Details:

When is the event being held? The event will take place on Saturday, April 1st at 3:00pm EST

Who can participate? All members of AOD are welcome to take part in this event

Are there any special rules for the event? Normal Last Titan Standing rules will apply, except that each match will be played as a best of 9 instead of best of 5. Team sizes may also change slightly to accommodate the number of participants

What maps will be used? For balance purposes, all matches will be played on Exoplanet

How will teams be assigned? Team captains will be selected from the pool of participants, who will then choose their teams from the other participants

How do I sign up for this event?To sign up for this event, simply reply to this post and make sure to include the 2 titans you prefer to play

Please remember that by signing up, you are committing to being present for and taking part in this event. All participants must check in on teamspeak between 2:00pm and 2:45pm EST to take part in the event

If anyone has any questions, feel free to come talk to me in teamspeak or send me a message here on the forums. It would be fantastic to see as many of you as possible taking part in this event to help celebrate attaining full time status as a division. Happy fragging!