If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Luis_Zulu's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Help, need recs for an IN-EAR headphones

Hello fellow AOD members, as the title states, I am looking for a pair of in-ear headphones to play with my pc. Highly desired key features are, mic included with some form of adapter for pc use, and a reasonable price($40 is desired target price, but if anyone has a really really good recommendation max price is $50, although I am open to all options).

Thanks in advance.

The only full truth in life, is Death. Symsyr's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

https://www.amazon.com/ROCCAT-ALUMA-...=p_89%3AROCCAT

Roccat is a really good brand

Also, with as much as I don't like Razer, I do have to link this, since it is within the price range

https://www.razerzone.com/store/raze...ammerhead%20V2

#Hainzy's Cat

Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

Just out of curiosity why do you want to go with in ear buds instead of headphones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can't feel my fingers.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I wear glasses, so when I play for more than like 1 hour, it really hurts around my ear, I know this might be because I dont really have a top quality headset(sometimes i use my ps4 headset). I tried using one of my friends' gaming headset, and after half an hour I couldnt take it anymore, it was too hot, and was giving me a headache . Thats why I like sticking around the ear buds.

If you think there is a headset out there that is worth checking out, and you know it wont give these problems, link it up. I may check it out and see the reviews.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

You could try the Logitech G633, I have them and they don't get real hot (I get extremely hot in the winter and start sweating, so I know what it is like) and they are quite comfortable. I don't wear glasses but my GF does and she uses my headset for a couple hours sometimes.

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Spec...A23KJFNDL75XN6

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Last time I got glasses I specifically had in mind that the frame needs to work with a headset over them. The frame I switched to was a lot lighter, which I've come to like after having them anyways. I can wear them for at least an 8 hour period with my headset on and not have issues.

However when I got them I also made sure that the force would be evenly distributed along the area where the headset would rest. If it is only one spot hurting on you, you might be able to get them reshaped at that spot so it is spread out better. The place I got them from does the service for free.

I use this headset:

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Unfortunately, the glasses I am currently wearing are my Military issued ones, i dont know if you have any knowledge about this, but basically, there are only 10 pairs of frames I can choose from, and they all suck basically. But free is free so I cant really complain. That said, I am pretty sure my frames are to blame when it come to the pain of wearing over the ear headsets like the one you posted, but can't do anything about that. Honestly tho, is not so much as the pain, because I have had to wear a Kevlar with these frames, sometimes for over 8 hours at a time, and I can suck it up, is the heat that kills me, usually giving me a headache after a couple of hours of use, even if I take 5 min breaks ever so often.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I understand the BCG's all too well and the 633s don't generate a lot of heat. As I said before, I get hot when wearing a t-shirt and I don't have A/C in my house but I can wear the 633s for hours at a time. I think the longest I have worn them straight is 4 hours (due to working from home) and they didn't even cause me to sweat. That being said, it was only about 75 in my house.

Can I have your Tots Overallrelic's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I can highly recommend the Audio-Technica ATH-ADG1X open back headset. The sound quality from the headphones is fantastic and the microphone isn't too bad at all for a headset mike.

Can I have your Tots Overallrelic's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I should have mentioned that I wear glaases as well and have no problems with comfort playing for 2+ hours at a time

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk