If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Luke9500's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Luke9500 Tank training

To any and all who would like help with tanking I am more than happy to help teach you the basics on how to control your tank effectively or to help with just about anything regarding tanks. I have up to br 7 in all nations except america and japan apparently. I primarily man the British american and German tech trees and am entirely happy to take a tank out and get shot at so you can learn how to kill it, or to take out some low tier stuff and teach angling, and simple tactics.
    Feel free to pm me about it!

Knee High to a Worms Ass Lostphoenix's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Luke9500 View Post
    To any and all who would like help with tanking I am more than happy to help teach you the basics on how to control your tank effectively or to help with just about anything regarding tanks. I have up to br 7 in all nations except america and japan apparently. I primarily man the British american and German tech trees and am entirely happy to take a tank out and get shot at so you can learn how to kill it, or to take out some low tier stuff and teach angling, and simple tactics.
    Feel free to pm me about it!
    Hi there, I'm a new member that has only been playing WT for a few weeks, and would LOVE any kind of tank training or advise.
    so far I have just assumed that all my tanks are made out of balsa wood, given how quickly I die...but I am starting to suspect that i was wrong. The best tank I have so far is a gold T-20, and thats my only t3...but i dont run it much so I can get EXP on my T2 tanks and crews.

I will send you a PM just as soon as I figure out how...Cheers

Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice. Lt_FellaWhite's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

If you click on a member's name on a post that they've made a bunch of options will pop up, one of which is "Send PM". You can also message him in TS is what I think Luke means though.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hey didnt even see the update! Im free if you see me on teamspeak or feel free to pm me in game!

If you ain't makin' waves, you ain't kickin' hard enough! BoomBoomStick's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hee Luke you can subscribe to a thread that way whenever somebody reply's to it you get a pm / message

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I have added notifications thanks Boomboom