okay..so black desert onlines MIN requirments is a 6GB video card..im running a 960M! for god sakes at 4GB. yet some how i can run it better then a game where requires a minimum of 4GB to run(the hunter call of the wild..I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON!. iv tryed everything. i even left my laptop off so it can maybe cool down for a day if maybe over heating was a issue. but NOPE. then i opened up my laptop. to see if maybe dust was some how a issue. NOPE. its clean very little dust. even watched youtube videos on how to maximize FPS rates. did everything. and nothing happens. i even tryed to see if some stuff on task manager while playing the game to see if anything was eating up CPU or memory while playing. and i cant even minimize the game cause it says i dont have a GPU good enough. a LITERAL warning comes up. but i dont understand this at all as my 960m can clearly run better games then call of the wild on low setting just fine. is it time to sell this laptop and upgrade? or does someone have some secret answer to whats my issue.

ps. its worth noting this happens only with steam games. even warthunder get the frame drop. which is NONESENCE as i used to trun that game at high to max with this video card. specs are below.

MSI apacho pro laptop
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5700HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
GTX 960m 4GB
8GB of ram.