Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I RavenSCO's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Mice

since my preffered mouse company MadCatz has gone what suggestions do u have as a replacement for my R.A.T 7

Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies sNaKe's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'm using a Razer Taipan at the moment and I'm very happy with it. Nowhere near the designs done by MadCatz. It all comes down to what/how are you using it and what features you want.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I am using the Logitech G502. I would recommend it to anyone!

The only full truth in life, is Death. Symsyr's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

If you want wired: Logitech G502 - http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/pro...b-gaming-mouse
    If you want wireless: Logitech G903 - http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/pro...s-gaming-mouse

Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector effectiv's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Symsyr View Post
    If you want wired: Logitech G502 - http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/pro...b-gaming-mouse
    If you want wireless: Logitech G903 - http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/pro...s-gaming-mouse
    Had the G900 when it first came out. Loved it for a while (less than 1 yr), then it got the double click issue Logitech has been evading for like 10 years. Returned it and went back to Razer cause I needed something that day :l

After about 3 Deathadders and 2 Logitech (G700s/G900) gaming mice, I was seriously considering one of these-
    http://www.corsair.com/en-us/glaive-...mouse-aluminum
    http://www.corsair.com/en-us/m65-pro...ng-mouse-black

I've heard nothing but good things about the G502 though. Good mouse. Wonder if it has double click issues later down the line

The only full truth in life, is Death. Symsyr's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_effectiv View Post
    Had the G900 when it first came out. Loved it for a while (less than 1 yr), then it got the double click issue Logitech has been evading for like 10 years. Returned it and went back to Razer cause I needed something that day :l

After about 3 Deathadders and 2 Logitech (G700s/G900) gaming mice, I was seriously considering one of these-
    http://www.corsair.com/en-us/glaive-...mouse-aluminum
    http://www.corsair.com/en-us/m65-pro...ng-mouse-black

I've heard nothing but good things about the G502 though. Good mouse. Wonder if it has double click issues later down the line
    I've had the G500s and the G502, both have been great. Have had the 502 since release and not a single issue

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy SmokingBarrel's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I have the G900 and I love it. I think the 903 they just added the weights.

Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

I have bought 3 Logitech 502s, one was taken by my son after his razor died, I have one for my desktop and one I carry with my laptop, all three have performed extremely well. I also use a Razer orbweaver and uts a good device but the razer software is inferior to Logitechs

Save the whales. Collect the whole set KaosC57's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Ok, Here's several recommendations.

1. Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum: This mouse is good, but it's incredibly weighty, even without the weights in. And, it seems your current mouse is light.

2. Steelseries Rival 100: If you're looking for a cheap, but excellent mouse, I HIGHLY recommend the Rival 100, it's my daily driver that is one of the best sensors I have ever worked with.

3. Steelseries Rival/Sensei 310: Both of these mice are nearly identical, one is Right Handed (Rival), and the other is ambidextrous (Sensei). Both are nearly identical to eachother, and they currently have the most accurate sensor on the market, and it's only made by Steelseries. So, if you want a highly accurate mouse at higher DPI levels (Which is really nice for Shooters and things of that nature.)

4. Logitech G703 and the Powerplay Wireless Charging Mat: This is an incredibly expensive option, but it's great if you want a Wireless experience because it's super low latency between the mouse input and your screen showing it. The reason I say to get the Charging mat as well is because it's really awesome. You pretty much never need to charge your mouse because when you aren't using it, the mouse gets charged completely wirelessly which is AWESOME in my opinion.

5. Corsair Scimitar Pro Black: If you like having a ton of free buttons on your mouse to do extra inputs that are hard to do on your keyboard, this mouse is great for that!

One thing to note about all of these mice, except for the Rival/Sensei 310 are accurate at up to about 800 DPI, after that DPI level, you start to lose accuracy for speed, which isn't good. The Rival/Sensei 310 are accurate at up to 2400 CPI (DPI and CPI are interchangeable terms, but I like to use CPI when talking about Steelseries equipment)

Can I have your Tots IMDAFASTIST's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Until mine dies I will always recommend the Logitech g400s, basically the classic mx500 but with a much better sensor and more durable buttons. Even though production for them stopped over a year ago I still see them on places like newegg for less than what I paid for it half-way through its production cycle.

Can I have your Tots Geniusesto's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

i have to mouses that i use G502 and G602 ( wireless). i rocammend the G502 its really good and cheaper

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I have had the Roccat Nyth for a few years now and have really liked it. I like the options for about as many thumb buttons as you can imagine and the mouse itself is pretty customizable. Its not the cheapest mouse but well worth the money. If you have a preferred grip style be sure to look for mice that fit that style. Mice with more buttons or MMO mice normally aren't meant for twitch shooters but that can also depend on hand size. Hope you find something that works! Good luck.