I used to play in various divisions. Most notably, ARK and Planetside 2. A small and short-lived tenure in Jedi Knight and now I've returned to see all I've missed. Upgraded my PC and I'll be getting a new monitor here soon. Looking forward to that.

Having seen that there's a group for PlayerUnknown's: Battleground, I couldn't help but consider tossing up a suggestion for a group dedicated to Last Man Standing. It's pretty much a poor man's Battlegrounds on Steam and the only payment there is in the game is for skins. Purely cosmetic. The game mechanics is entirely similar to Battlegrounds, just with no vehicles in the game and the inventory space is far more immense. If interested, the link to the game on Steam is HERE. Otherwise, I'd like to say that I forgot abut logging in for quite some time here and if it wasn't for crossing paths with a few members in Black Desert Online, I probably would have still forgotten entirely. That being said, I've re-bookmarked the site and hopefully I'll be more active in the coming days/weeks.