Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_Blackb4ss's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Default Tank AB, need some help

I have decided to give tanks a try but am rather confused on placing crew points. There are so many tabs and some have the same things in them. For example 3 different tabs with field repair. I have no clue where to place my crew points. Thanks in advance for any help given.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! alpha1272's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I focus on Field repar and Repair rank. Then I do leadership along with weapon reloading

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Honestly not much diff' between AB/RB/SIM when it comes to crewskills.

I wrote a long guide on this but i'll just won't complicate it with a few easy steps.

For a start:
    IGNORE:
    logistical services.
    Keen Vision.
    Agility. *NEVER put this skill on Driver and Gunner. You will never replace any other crewmember with these guys.

Prioratize:
    loader's loading-skill (max this out before anything else.)
    Nothing is more important than this
    In order to kill instead of getting killed. In order to not have your enemy wounded tank killed by a friendly. In order to kill enemies as they run around a corner. In order to win battles against multiple tanks. Nothing is more important than putting another round towards the enemies. URAAA!

Driver
    Commander's leadership (for that extra loading skill and all around buff.)

Something that will take a long time but worth investing in over time (make them somewhat even.)
    Repair - The crew uses the total/average for the repairspeed. Especially important for heavies and armored tankdestroyers.
    Vitality - The health of the crewmember. This is something that more often than not does not even matter. But it CAN be the diff' between life and death.

Can be worthwhile to randomly spread out points in cheap crewskill just to boost the total crews level in order to putchase expert qualification for a good tank and/or premium that you will use alot.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Okay, I believe we might need to start with basics.
    The different tabs stand for different crew members you have in your vehicle. I believe it would be easier for you if you just read through this - https://wiki.warthunder.com/index.ph...ry:Crew_skills

Also, pay attention to what Validuzz said about priority skills. Some skills are more valuable than others. :)