Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Forum idea

Hello all,

I joined this clan recently through a forum request application, I joined Forum as 007MrMayhem and went through the process. After I was accepted my forum name was changed adding AOD. is there any way to send new people a email stating their login details as it took me ages to work out how to get back into the forum. I had forgotten my name changed and was trying to log in to forums w/o clan tag, I cant be the only one that has gone through this.

Skim milk is just water pretending to be milk. SakuL's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Usually after being accepted your recruiter will let u know over ts or through a pm on the forum that your name will change. Thats just how it worked for me im sure someone will correct me if there is a different way this information is meant to be given.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

First take the plank out of your own eye.
    Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

Your recruiter "should" be making you aware of that update, when your membership is processed by the forum admins

Art by Blinix

Thoughts become Actions. Actions become Habits. Habits become Character.

Bank that dank! AOD Member AOD_deViuz's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

I apologize for any confusion you may have had, but towards the end of the recruitment process I told you that your clan tags would be added to your forum name after the 24-48 period of when your forum account was going through the application. I would have personally been more than happy to take time with you to resolve this misunderstanding. If you'd like to get with me and discuss this, or any other issues you may be having, please feel free to contact me on TS or Origin. I am always on as I made you fully aware. Thank you for your time and I apologize again for any confusion.
    Last edited by AOD_RedGuard; 08-27-2017 at 06:16 PM.