Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon10 Sig request/help

Hey! Can anyone who has time make me a signature? The only things I ask is that it contains AOD_Commander and it features some sort of tank. (Leopard 2a5 and m1a2 abrams are my faves) I'm not picky at all and will be happy with mostly anything. Also I am terrible with the forums, how do sigs work exactly?

Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector effectiv's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Commander_Zhukov View Post
    Hey! Can anyone who has time make me a signature? The only things I ask is that it contains AOD_Commander and it features some sort of tank. (Leopard 2a5 and m1a2 abrams are my faves) I'm not picky at all and will be happy with mostly anything. Also I am terrible with the forums, how do sigs work exactly?
    Signatures are custom images that you enjoy looking at, or that represent you. They can be customized indefinitely as well depending on how much time the artist puts into it. It's like a personal painting that is hung in your signature area.

I have a template that I have people requesting a sig from me fill out, if you want to go ahead and fill this out, I'll make you one when I have time. Check out my previous work here: https://www.clanaod.net/forums/showthread.php?t=168672

Here is the template:

1) Style: This can also be considered a "theme". Do you know what you want it to look like overall? Abstract, grunge, grainy, clean, splatter, C4D's, dark, etc.
    2) Image/render: What do you want the main image to be?
    3) Color(s): What colors, if any, do you want to "pop" in your signature?
    4) Text: Please, for the text, do not request a long quote. Text in a sig, to me, should be short and sweet so it doesn't interfere with the art. However, if you want the text to be the focal, we can arrange that.

You can delete the text after the colon in the above template, if you desire, so it will look short, sweet, and easier to read.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

1) Style: Abstract
    2) Image/render: Leopard 2a5 MBT. Preferably with flecktarn camouflage
    3) Color(s): i have no preference or artistic talent, choose whichever you think matches the tank/text.
    4) Text: AOD_Commander. I would also like a subscript that reads "Sanguine et Ferrum" maybe under the name?

Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector effectiv's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Commander_Zhukov View Post
    1) Style: Abstract
    2) Image/render: Leopard 2a5 MBT. Preferably with flecktarn camouflage
    3) Color(s): i have no preference or artistic talent, choose whichever you think matches the tank/text.
    4) Text: AOD_Commander. I would also like a subscript that reads "Sanguine et Ferrum" maybe under the name?
    The only problem I may have is with the camouflage. I will attempt to create a similar pattern myself if I can't find an image with it on the tank you requested.

Please give me some time. I usually spend about 2-4 hours on my signatures. I also have 1 request ahead of you, but am nearly finished with it.

Expect a reply within a couple days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I also have a signature request thread in the Counter Terror Feed of our Tom Clancy forums, if you ever need another one ;-)