Something End Something Begin Saeva1984's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Teamspeak trouble connecting to the server

So here's the thing. A few days ago i used ts3.Worked fine for a few hours, then the next day when i connect it said "failed to connect to server" i ignore this for a few days until senel contact me. i tried to change the ip Senel gave me, didnt work,. Reinstall it, didnt work and Rechecked the ip and password. So far the the only application that i installed before is a bunch of vpn and discord. I think thats it if someone can help me that would very much appreciated. Thanks for reading this
    Last edited by Saeva1984; 10-01-2017 at 06:12 AM.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue djwaves's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Saeva1984 View Post
    So here's the thing. A few days ago i used ts3.Worked fine for a few hours, then the next day when i connect it said "failed to connect to server" i ignore this for a few days until senel contact me. i tried to change the ip Senel gave me, didnt work,. Reinstall it, didnt work and Rechecked the ip and password. So far the the only application that i installed before is a bunch of vpn and discord. I think thats it if someone can help me that would very much appreciated. Thanks for reading this
    Hi mate I had similar issues the other day , teamspeak would not sign in and then kept disconnecting me every few seconds when it did sign in. I dont fully understand what my issue was but i had just installed some new software before the issue started . I deleted the new software and restarted my PC and teamspeak was fine again. Try using a restore point if you have one ....

good luck

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Something End Something Begin Saeva1984's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Ok finally fixed it by unstalling an app called 'port forwarder' and not using any vpn.Thanks to anyone who gave their advice and read this.