Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Shigoshi's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default A small nagging issue I want fixed

So once a moon long ago when Aku was but a Foolish samurai, there was the Friday the 13th Beta. I tried it out and was fun but ultimately didn't get the final game and not really diving into it (I have/had dead by daylight). However even after I have done everything in my power, it still appears in my Add or Remove Programs menu. Literally, the Friday the 13th: the game BETA is stuck on my Add or Remove menu despite there being no files on my computer for it as I literally scoured my computer and deleted ALL files related to the game in any regard and have had CCleaner repeatidly sweep my PC.

I want it gone because not sure if it is a glitch but apparently it is eating 8GBs (doubt it but still, hows it getting that number) so wondering if any of you boys might be able to help.

Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy SmokingBarrel's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Have you tried revo uninstaller?

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue AshxAffliction's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I agree, try Revo Uninstaller. If it came with its own uninstaller you could try that too, but I doubt you could since you claim to have deleted all related files. Have you used something like WinDirStat to determine if it's actually taking up space and find the exact file path it has?

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Shigoshi's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Never heard of Revo but got it, tried it. Fixed this rather annoying issue thank you.