If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! KhaliGZA's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Do we have any wrestlers here?

I am in my 2nd year of wrestling in high school and it is quite the blast. It is different from all the other sports. Each practice really makes you have to push yourself to keep going. Or maybe that is my team. Or maybe it is just the coaches having fun with us.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue PresetJunkie's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_KhaliGZA View Post
    I am in my 2nd year of wrestling in high school and it is quite the blast. It is different from all the other sports. Each practice really makes you have to push yourself to keep going. Or maybe that is my team. Or maybe it is just the coaches having fun with us.
    not necessarily wrestling, but i've picked up some skill in martial arts over the years. Mostly influenced by Boxing, Krav Maga, and HEMA. And i have attended Silat classes as well, but i stopped attending because life happened.
    As for pushing your limits every time you practice ... isn't that part of the process to make one better at one's own craft ?
    Good luck on your extracurricular activities mate !

Can I have your Tots HoneyBeeValley's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I was in wrestling this year for my last year. But i had to quit due to my knee.

Retired and loving it. AOD Member AOD_Caledric's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    New World
    Status
    Active

I had an impressive 3 and 50 something record in High School... My 2 big claims to fame are pinning Josh Koshcheck in an invitational... and getting pinned like 15 times in 60 seconds by Kurt Angel when I tried to walk on the Clarion Wrestling team. Went to HS in Western PA btw.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_KhaliGZA View Post
    I just joined AOD but yeah I wrestled in high school. I placed 2nd and 6th in state and top 8 in about 6 national tournaments. 3 were 1 st place. I just graduated last year and am wrestling in college now.

Instrument flying is an unnatural act probably punishable by God. Ez8JohnVa's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I wrestled for 2 years in HS, had to drop it due to getting injured lol