Im on board a sinking ship of misfits. beerddlovliness's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default new aio issue

Just built my Pc tonight and all was fine and dandy. I installed my H80iV2 installed the software and it was working fine. Than I restarted the computer for a few updates to finish and now the pump and fans arent showing in software at all. The fans are spinning and the pump seems to be working - my computer hasnt blown up yet lol. Anyone have any idea as to what might be happening? I have reinstalled the software a few times too.

Asus Maximus hero X ROG z370 mobo
    Intel 8700k
    Corsair 2x8 2400mhz vengeance lpx ram
    PNY 500gb SSd
    Samsung 850 Evo 1tb Ssd
    Noctua fans
    Windows 10 OS
    Corsair CX850 power supply

I really have no clue as to wtf is going on lol. unfortanetly no one else has had this issue with this OS and AIO bu they have had issues with previous ones and on 8.1

Any help would be appreciated. been troubleshooting for 3 hours or so now and working on teh pc for about 8 or 9 hours straight lol. This is the one thing holding me up. If corsair cant fix their software, Ill just return the product and get coolermaster lol

Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector effectiv's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Welcome to the lovely H series AIO’s. Had this issue a few times, not sure what I did to fix it. I believe I had to tweak something in a Corsair system file.

Instead of searching for the h80iV2 when googling, try the h100i or h100iv2. They use the same software and are much more popular. I know for a fact there’s fixes out there. I’m at work right now or I’d link you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im on board a sinking ship of misfits. beerddlovliness's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_effectiv View Post
    Welcome to the lovely H series AIO’s. Had this issue a few times, not sure what I did to fix it. I believe I had to tweak something in a Corsair system file.

Instead of searching for the h80iV2 when googling, try the h100i or h100iv2. They use the same software and are much more popular. I know for a fact there’s fixes out there. I’m at work right now or I’d link you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    when I searched that was all that came up lol. I somehow fixed it. I uninstalled the software AND uninstalled the driver for the usb cable portion from Device manager. IDK that it had installed that lol. Didnt even think of it. Now it shows it all except that fan RPM is at 0. now I got a new issue. damn computer lol