So I've been running 6 year old machine and have had the urge to upgrade, just havn't had the budget for what I wanted. At Christmas, my daughter bought me a new case and a AIO.

Then for Father's Day, she hands me a bag with this inside.

I had a small bonus from work right at that time, so thought if I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it right, so went and bought this.

1st) My case is the Corsair 760 T graphite. BIG case, with alot of room.
Breakout my anti-static clip and proceed to tear out the old equipment which was:
Asus Sabertooth x79
i7 3930k
16 gigs of GSkill DDR 3.

2nd)Next was taking out the one thing that hurt my soul for so long, and that was my old PSU. It's been a good one, but NOT being modular was ALWAYS a headache.

3rd) Now for the new mobo and PSU.

4th) Now install my AIO to the case. Clean off the old thermal paste with some good ole Isopropyl Alcohol

5th) New CPU on the mobo, and then the ram. Apply some thermal paste to the top of the CPU. As you can see I like to use the "PEA" method :)
I like to always put the cooper block for whatever I'm using on the CPU, and give it a 45 degree turn to the left, then 45 degree turn back to the right to help spread the thermal paste so there's not gap in coverage.

6th) Final part is my GPU.

7th) Now everything is in place, time for some cable management.

The only thing I was not happy with on the motherboard was there was no case connection fast plug card in the box. It wasn't on the parts list in the manual. And my old card wouldn't fit this board. This makes connect the case leads a pain :(

My wife likes to pick at me, saying I love my computer more than her. She even bought me this shirt.

She's named my computer Phoebe. So if anything, this is Phoebe 2.0. There are still things to add :)

So my full Specs are:
Case: Corsair 760T Graphite Series
Mobo: Asus Rog Stryx Z370-E Gaming
CPU: i7 8700k
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB LED DDR4 16 gigs
CPU Cooling: Thermaltake Flowriing 280 TT Premium
GPU: EVGA 1080 ti Hybrid
PSU: Corsair RMX Series 850 Watt

And finally, this baby in action. Try not to fap too much ;)