That lettuce looks nice in your hair Skidrow925's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default AMD Doesn't understand math?

Hey all, got the weirdest issue I've ever personally had.

I use a setup with multiple monitors, namely 3 1600x900 monitors in eyefinity so 4800x900. Today updated to the latest driver version, 18.12.2, and now it seems to think when combined, it should be 4800x897. I've tried moving the screens around before running the eyefinity setup to no avail, and the advanced setup doesn't help either. My best guess is they're just somehow snapping 1 pixel off each, but I've never seen nor heard of anything like this before, and nothing I've tried searching has shown anything similar, just issues with mixed resolution eyefinity.

It does appear to just be one row of pixels on top of the right monitor and two on the bottom of the left, but it's rather perplexing as to how to get rid of it.

Anyone got any input?

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes AOD Member AOD_HOODedDutchman's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

I'd try running DDU and completely wiping the driver for a clean install. If that doesn't work roll back to the previous driver you were using then try again on the next release I guess.