Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default [Approved] StradYerV Applying for AOD Membership

Jedi Knight
    What made you interested in joining AOD?
    My general experience in the Pandemonium Server and this: "Skill can be taught, but attitude is king."
    What is your in game name?
    StradYerV
    Who referred you?
    Rocky, Black and Insane
    Do you have any clan experience?
    Yes, RTS games
    Are you currently in any other clans or guilds?
    No
    Do you have a Mic?
    No
    Have you ever used TeamSpeak?
    No
    What is your Steam Profile link?
    steamcommunity.com/id/stradyerv
    Do you have any competitive experience in ladders or tournaments?
    Yes
    Timezone or Location
    Central Time
    Tell us more about yourself
    Hello staff and members of AOD!, prepare yourself to read this non-intended extensive introduction:

DISCLAIMER: The following text may contain grammatical errors as well as touching sensitive Saber System topics!

The first time I've played MBII was like 6 years ago or so due to I was bored of waiting for the weekends to play with my friends the mod called Open Jedi Project, mod that I helped to code (really minimum help since it is really a huge and confusing coding), I was in the process of redesign the HUD by my own because I never liked that gray square, lol.

If anyone of you ever played against Master Jon Hoc Ni or myself (PadaOne) please let me know, just for references.

When I met MBII I was surprised for what the Dev Team had archived and really confused by it's Saber System (Blue, Red and Yellow) because it was so random, at that time you could see how the saber was hitting the arm, head or leg of your opponent, that is something that if ever happen to you in OJP you are just at 1 hit of dying.

That fact made me stay away from picking the Jedi Class, so I just got stuck with the Wookie Class for 2 months until AOD_Insine invited me but I really didn't wanted to let the Clan down by taking that compromise since I was about to switch to another game.

I remember this because most of the times I had to face him alone in the Gens or Side Corridor since nobody wanted to duel him, lol, adding that I only played in the AOD Pandemonium server, the first server I searched for when I installed this mod again about week ago, you must be aware of the behavior on the other servers.

So now that the Saber System seems different than before, it has all OJP saber forms (Shii-Cho, Makashi, Soresu, Ataru, Djem So, Niman (Staff), Juyo), that and the PB 'green circle' encouraged me to pick the Jedi Class again, thing that is what I want to play the most since I'm not really the best Sniper.

Just adding some coding information: what is called the "Yawing" here (originally called Spin) has been considered a bug/glich abuse that was intended to be removed since 2009, it increase the output damage making as well ridiculously fast the animation sequence speed of a combo with the Shii-Cho or Makashi original animations, a well Spin combo using Juyo can 2/3 Mishap/BP anyone and I don't understand why is that in the Dueling Guides of MBII, only honorable duelist avoid the Spin.

Anyway, after watching some duels in between a dude called 'x' and 'Darth Symbol' I was exited to understand this Saber System since it reminds me when I was learning to play OJP.

Whatever happens, I'll see you in the AOD Pandemonium server.
    Did you read the thread titled "Read Before Joining AOD" - LINK?
    2OP4UELS1

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Approved.