Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default [Denied] YoYo188 Applying for AOD Membership

Jedi Knight
    What made you interested in joining AOD?
    Well i recently started playing Movie Battles 2 and i usually hop around servers and today while playing on the AOD Duel server, i mentioned that i'd like to learn how to properly duel (since i only started about a week ago) and MoToko told me that i should join AOD, since there are people who could teach me, i also decided to join because i've been thinking of joining a clan for a little while now (before i even started playing Movie Battles 2)
    What is your in game name?
    YoYo
    Who referred you?
    MoToko
    Do you have any clan experience?
    Yes i do, i have been in the SR (Soul Reapers) clan for 5 or so years, but atm the clan as well as the server were basically dead
    Are you currently in any other clans or guilds?
    No
    Do you have a Mic?
    No
    Have you ever used TeamSpeak?
    No
    What is your Steam Profile link?Do you have any competitive experience in ladders or tournaments?
    No
    Timezone or Location
    GMT+3
    Tell us more about yourself
    Well i'll start off with the fact that i don't and cannot have Teamspeak, but i do have Discord so i hope something can be worked out, i also can't VC but i've been told that's most likely not a problem. Now that that's out of the way, i'll start a little introduction, first of all, i have a big sense of humor, but i'm usually a pretty chill guy, sometimes with sarcastic comments in between. And well, i won't tell you all about me in this little introduction since you can't learn all about a person simply from reading some text, and you'll hopefully get to know me anyway
    Did you read the thread titled "Read Before Joining AOD" - LINK?
    Yes i did, also here's the secret code: 2OP4UELS1

Level Designer and Game Developer Vapour's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    Jedi Knight
    Status
    Retired

Unfortunately, you'll need to have Teamspeak to join AOD but you don't need to have a microphone. await for an admin to come along and see what they say or you can add one of our admins on steam: https://jediknight.clanaod.net/forum...ad.php?t=17066

Good Luck!

Founder of Killer Agents
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Diablo
    Status
    Active

TeamSpeak is a requirement to join AOD, until you are able to download and use TeamSpeak I am afraid we can not accept your application. When you are able to use TeamSpeak please feel free to make another application, but at this time your application is denied.

AOD_Insane "WHY DID YOU SHOOT ME IN THE BUTT HOLE"
    AOD_JamesHarden "If you don't fk with AOD you can't fk with me!"