Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue DrumRoll95's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Icon10 the comeback is REAL!!!! HYPE!

So after long months after my move and constant issues with my gaming laptop, it looks like even before i knew it i messed it up in a way that i didnt even realize it. even after making multiple posts here updating on the matter, I still couldn't get battlefield in general to run smoothly on my laptop, even if its a bit outdated, its not too old to not run battlefield or massive online games. Long story short, I decided to reset my PC and just run it as it came per say, and it runs games even better than before, Im assuming it had something to do with driver issues/conflicts since it doesnt use the GPU when not needed and use the integrated GPU. But after it being done around a few days ago, BF3 started running as smooth as it can be, and last night i decided to test bf4 since its so much more intense than bf3 and it ran even better than it! :O I just tested BF1 and its the same story, so im hoping, I really am hoping that in the next two hours after im done downloading bf5 for it to run as it should or at least in a playable state for me. If so, IM BACK!!! can't wait to head on out with the squad and blueberries.

See y'all in the Battlefield!!!

Save the whales. Collect the whole set DeathDawg97's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

If you have issues with anything and nothing you do is solving it then you should always restart if nothing you do is fixing the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue DrumRoll95's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

True, tho a restart wasnt the thing it was a full system reset. lol

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Beardoo13's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None