I'd rather be hated for who I am then loved for who I'm not Texican's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

News LORD GABEN HAS BLESSED US AGAIN: Elite is on sale!!!

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO FLY A SPACESHIP FOR 12 BUCKS?!?!?

Well boy oh boy do I have some news for you! As of yesterday Lord Gaben has officially blessed us once again with some spicy deals on Steam and this time Elite: Dangerous has gone to 80% off which means that you can get the whole game and all of the content that has been released to date for only $11.99 (normally $60).

We have a ton of fun down in the Elite channels, we have events that include mining, hunting extra-galactic aliens and punishing the seal-clubbing outlaws. We also have a very large group of members that are dedicated to the BGS (Background Simulation), which is the system that allows us to put AOD's name on a growing number of systems in the game -- which shows both the strength and dedication of AOD to the other player groups.

If anyone has any questions about the game or what it entails you are more than welcome to hunt down either myself, Enu, or any of our officers, who would be more than happy to show and explain to you what Elite is all about. If you've ever dreamed of flying a space ship and blowing stuff up in the name of AOD, check out the game on Steam while it is still on sale!!!

P.S. Elite Dangerous is widely considered to be one of the best VR titles out there, so it could be a good place to test out that new Christmas present ;)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/3...ite_Dangerous/

Here are some examples of the shenanigans we get into :)

Last edited by AOD_enu87; 12-29-2019 at 12:27 AM.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Kridoz's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Great advert. I have Elite Dangerous Horizons and have tried to clan up a few times and was always let down. I love that AOD has an ED division. I may just have to load it up again and pull out the old HOTAS. I forget what assets I had but I would love to fly with you guys.

I don't read the script. The script reads me. Lambdino's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Gamerbeau View Post
    Great advert. I have Elite Dangerous Horizons and have tried to clan up a few times and was always let down. I love that AOD has an ED division. I may just have to load it up again and pull out the old HOTAS. I forget what assets I had but I would love to fly with you guys.
    Feel free to drop in channel to see what we have going on. We have weekly events and a busy schedule with spreading AOD's influence throughout that galaxy. The game is huge and complex and can be understandable frustrating if you are not sure what to do. We can definitely help get your feet on the ground and running though.

I took an IQ test and the results were negative Samuelk's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

cool

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

that looks very nice and cool at the same time

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck MudBug6's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

May check this out. However, the link you posted goes to a $29.99 price. I'll check it out inside Steam itself. Thanks

Knee High to a Worms Ass Steve_Stifler21's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Sup I have Elite Danerous Horizon as well great advert I just join AOD today my self

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Praise lord Gaben

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

For those interested in getting all in one pack on Steam...it is called "Elite Dangerous: Commander Deluxe Edition" and it is $19.99 Canadian (maybe 14/15 US?). Wanted to post the link but am not sure if we are allowed.