Can I have your Tots KamikazeCombat's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default College Chaos

This week has been one of the most stressful weeks I have ever experienced in my academic career. I'm sure many of you have seen what's going on around the world and the panic around the virus going around and its finally hitting my area. I live in Michigan attending Michigan State University and as of yesterday the college has canceled all of the in-person face-to-face courses and converted them online. I am unsure what my plans are yet to either stay in the area or move back home. But I wanted to talk about it now in case I become inactive for a few weeks if I decide to move. The only thing that has been keeping me calm during all this chaos has been playing WarThunder with some of the people I have met through this clan and I wanted to share my thanks. In times like these, it can be hard to move away from the world's problems but this community has made it easy for me. So, for now, I will be even more active in the clan until I figure out my decision in the next few weeks. If anyone could help me point out who I should speak to regarding my activity so I do not get kicked from the clan that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading my TedTalk and hope everyone stays healthy and feeling good.

Fortis Atque Fidelis AOD Member AOD_Nfsroks1's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Check out this thread regarding how to request a leave of absence https://warthunder.clanaod.net/forum...d.php?t=166418

Keep in mind that if you are gonna be inactive for less than a month then you don't really need to worry about it.

Can I have your Tots KamikazeCombat's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

yeah I know if I am inactive for under a month ill be fine. But how things are looking if I move back home I am unable to get highspeed internet which is my only issue. I will just have to see how things play out I guess.