Thread: Unban Request

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Unban Request

The reason that you think you were banned: Ban Evasion. Advertising a Discord. Toxicity. Tea-bagging an AOD. Wallhacking (years ago). Joining AOD in a different division while banned on this one (years ago).
    The admin who banned you, if you know: All of them?
    The circumstances under which you were banned: The last time I was banned when I wasn't ban on sight was when I accidentally pressed my WoW discord bind.
    Your IP: I will PM if I get unbanned.
    An apology to whomever you have offended if you were banned for doing so: Sorry to whoever I offended. Don't think I offended anyone.. maybe being toxic during mooch's scrims? My b. Anywho... I'm sick of playing against bad players and trolls on tR. At least AOD puts up a fight. I think the worst I've done in the past 3-4 years is ban evade, but that's simply because AOD still has this prehistoric system of unbanning only through the forums, when a simple discord or steam message would suffice. I was never known for tking or trolling and I strongly believe other people have done way worse and have been unbanned. And to clear any suspicion, I was accused of being a wallhacker before I even had it. Yes, I used a wallhack, but you never complained about it when I did. Only the times when I didn't use it was I called a wallhacker. Also, I've never ddos'd AOD. Don't really know where that rumor came from, but its not worth my effort or money.

TLDR; unban plz?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

whose mans is this

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Out of the hundreds of times you have been unbanned from our servers in the past, why should we believe this time would be any different?

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Master Butters View Post
    Out of the hundreds of times you have been unbanned from our servers in the past, why should we believe this time would be any different?
    Well the last time I got banned (not including the ban evasion bans) was for accidentally hitting my WoW discord bind. In my opinion, this is so insignificant that it could easily be settled with a steam message. Maybe a re-evaluation of your own rules is needed for small things like that. I think its a little ridiculous that I have to post an unban request on the forums for accidentally advertising a discord for a completely different game. Not only that, I was immediately banned. How am I supposed to explain myself when you got trigger happy admins? There's a reason AOD has the stigma of harsh rules and regulations, and it can be seen in NA's choice of populating servers today. Perhaps instead of asking me why should I be unbanned?, maybe ask yourself... did that really warrant a ban? For the past 5 years or more on your server, I have done nothing more then just play the game. I can easily say the same for my time on tR. You're welcome to list the reasons I was banned in the past. Lets evaluate how bad of a person I really am.

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Oh wow you're right. Thanks for showing us the error of our ways, I'll move posthaste in unbanning you from our servers. All hail the mighty Paradine, may he bring balance to the galaxy.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

The trick Paradine is to actually mean the apology and I don't think you have the power to feel remorse.

First victim of the Black Plague Dekuhornets's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

spicy

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Aussie Sag's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

The man actually made a decently lengthy ban appeal. I say let the man game.

Founder of Killer Agents
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Diablo
    Status
    Active

Thread being closed for obvious derailments, pm me or butters to continue this discussion. Butters likely prefers the forums, but just shoot me a discord message, its my preferred way to communicate at this point.

AOD_Insane "WHY DID YOU SHOOT ME IN THE BUTT HOLE"
    AOD_JamesHarden "If you don't fk with AOD you can't fk with me!"