Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes AOD Member AOD_BLINIX's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    PlanetSide
    Status
    Active

Default "True" wireless chargin for phone.

So, I have a curse, my USB cables break in little to no time. What I mean with this is that I have to put the USB (the cables are ok, no copper is broken) in a very special way in order to have enough current to charge my phone (use the Ampere app. Ex: no special position is 10-20 mA ,can charge all night and only get 20% battery, the special position is 800 Ma and charges in two hours). So the metal thingie is “broken” but the cable is ok

This means that I have tons of “good” USB cables that don’t work with my phone, or any other device (god source of cables for Arduino proyects tought), and this gets expensive, aka amazon basic or “lifetime cables that can survive atomic bombs” break; so I've been using 0.5$ cables from some Chinese guys cuz they last the same.

I’ve been looking to turn my phone into wireless, the problem is that all I’ve found is those vid or pages with : “Ahueahueahue, look at this usb wireless charged adapter, put it in your usb and bam, wireless chargin is 0.000001 seconds”

That is not what I’m looking for, what I’m looking for is a tutorial to add that wireless directly to the phone, most likely soldering it to the USB in the motherboard anyone here has any idea where can I find this?

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes AOD Member AOD_HOODedDutchman's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

What phone is it ?

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes AOD Member AOD_BLINIX's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    PlanetSide