Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Titan X Maxwell Issues

Good Day Everyone,

I am trying to replace my stock air cooler with something more efficient, I have seen some videos out there like from Gamers Nexus that the Air just isn't going to cut it. So I've been living a lie for five years now haha. So what I am asking for is does anyone know where I can get a block for it? I've found one on New Egg but I've never done water cooling before. So I don't know if these are fittings that I can use or if I'll have to buy a whole phoenix system from EK to make this work? Thank you in advance, had the cooler start going on me and so don't want to upgrade the video card until I get to see big navi and ampere fighting each other.

https://www.newegg.com/p/37B-000B-001S7

https://www.newegg.com/p/2YM-0012-00055

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes AOD Member AOD_HOODedDutchman's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Darkn3ss F4lls View Post
    Good Day Everyone,

I am trying to replace my stock air cooler with something more efficient, I have seen some videos out there like from Gamers Nexus that the Air just isn't going to cut it. So I've been living a lie for five years now haha. So what I am asking for is does anyone know where I can get a block for it? I've found one on New Egg but I've never done water cooling before. So I don't know if these are fittings that I can use or if I'll have to buy a whole phoenix system from EK to make this work? Thank you in advance, had the cooler start going on me and so don't want to upgrade the video card until I get to see big navi and ampere fighting each other.

https://www.newegg.com/p/37B-000B-001S7

https://www.newegg.com/p/2YM-0012-00055
    Are you planning a custom loop or did you just want to watercool the gpu ? If you just wanted to use an aio you can use an nzxt kraken bracket. If wanting to plan a custom loop you can use ek. They have a configurator on their site that will tell you everything you need. You put in the exact make and model of your gpu and whatever other components you want to watercool.
    13700K // MSI Z790I EDGE
    NZXT Kraken X63 // 32gb HyperX 6000c40 @ 6600c34
    AData XPG Gammix S70 Blade 2tb
    MSI RTX 4080 Ventus OC // Alienware AW2725DF
    SSUPD Meshlicious // Corsair SF750

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_HOODedDutchman View Post
    Are you planning a custom loop or did you just want to watercool the gpu ? If you just wanted to use an aio you can use an nzxt kraken bracket. If wanting to plan a custom loop you can use ek. They have a configurator on their site that will tell you everything you need. You put in the exact make and model of your gpu and whatever other components you want to watercool.
    That piece looked like a custom loop, which since it’s a dual rig case makes the most sense to me with quick connects.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

So the product arrived from new egg and it looks like their balloon that they put on these models had poped. I don’t know how long this was true though. Has anyone used the Phoenix like of
    Products ?

Sent from the Bridge using Tapatalk

Knee High to a Worms Ass Danikjan's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

If you plan on using a custom loop, you're going to have to change every six months to a year because it starts to grow bacteria and may corrode the pipes. Plus, water pumps tend to have a 3-5 year life. It's a more involved process, but you may be interested in spending more on a full-size case with better airflow.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Does anyone know how to test a card? So i got my new air cooler Accelero Xterme III. When I got it all set and let the glue dry for an hour and put it into the rig. She would power up and that was great, so I turned it back to the right resolution and refresh rates. The old green and purple of bad news showed up. Haven't seen this since my old saphires were going on me back in the day. So the question I have before I go and get new thermal pads for the old stock blower. Is there a way to test the board to see if its good ?