Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default 'Sus Sunday' 01/03 7pm EST Deceit

Deceit is a Free to play game available on steam "Link Here"

Deceit tests your instincts at trust and deception in an action-filled, multiplayer first-person shooter. You wake up in unknown surroundings to the sound of the Game Master’s unfamiliar voice. Surrounded by five others, a third of your group have been infected with the Game Master’s deadly virus and tasked with taking down the other innocent players. Innocents must stay alert, traverse the three zones and escape through the safety hatch as the infected try to pick you off one by one.

When playing as an innocent, you’ll progress through the map and come across items to help you survive as you advance towards the exit. However, you will need to decide which of these are most valuable to you, and whether to collaborate or fight with other players to get your hands on them. Every decision gives you more information on your teammates and what side they’re likely to be on.
    Since we have Christmas and New Year I've pushed December's event back to the beginning of the month. Usual CoC apply and everyone is invited to come and join in the fun :) I hope to see you there @ 7pm EST

If you think Canadians are polite, you don't know many Canadians! AOD Member AOD_Azrael's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Deceit... also known as Among Us with guns and blood drinking monsters!

Fantastic game lol, can't wait!

Can I have your Tots WhisperQuietly's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

sounds like it could be fun, I'll try and make it!