Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Default Battlefield 5 No in game sound

Having an issue where I am getting no sound in BF5 BUT I can get it to work through my monitor speakers.
    I play WoW modern and classic, Counterstrike Source and GO, BF4 and 5, and CoD Warzone. Sound works perfectly in all of these other games.
    This is not a sound card issue or a driver issue as literally everything else works perfectly. This is strictly a BF5 issue.
    I have beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm headphones plugged into the analog audio port on my laptop.
    Laptop is a MSI GT75VR Pro 7rf model.
    It has a Sabre 32bit Quad DAC built into it.
    It uses Realtek drivers for onboard audio. I have the latest drivers installed.
    GPU is a 1080 desktop variant with latest drivers installed. I even tried rolling back the drivers. I uninstalled the drivers via DDU Cleaner in safe mode and then booted to Windows without connecting to internet and manually installed the GPU drivers and then connected to internet.
    I have 2 monitors connected to this laptop.
    1 monitor has built in speakers. I have disabled the sound device. I have disabled the Nvidia audio via Device Manager. I have gone as far as unplugging the monitor so the analog audio port is the only audio device.
    I am still unable to get in game sound to work with battlefield 5.
    There is one exception to this: The game has in game VoIP where squadmates can talk with each other. This works just fine. I can hear them talking and I can respond with my analog mic which is a Mod Mic 5.0 that is attached to my headphones.
    My headphones and mic are both analog and plugged directly into the laptop analog ports.
    I have repaired the game. I have uninstalled the game, rebooted, installed the game, rebooted. Still no audio in game.

I can speak and listen in Teamspeak without issue. Same goes for Discord.
    Counterstrike has in game voice chat. That works perfectly for me as well.

I have double and tripled checked that the default sound device is set to the analog audio device and nothing else.
    I am at my wits end and extremely frustrated with this. I am about to just uninstall Battlefield 5 completely and forget it exists and just play other games. I am at that point.
    I honestly do not know what else to do.

Here is a picture of all of the sound settings and device manager: https://imgur.com/iK38nLA

Here is a copy/paste from System Information within Windows for Sound Device:
    Name Realtek High Definition Audio
    Manufacturer Realtek
    Status OK
    PNP Device ID HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_1220&SUBSYS_14621205& REV_1000\4&17BE0875&0&0001
    Driver C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\RTKVHD64.SYS (6.0.1.8328, 5.81 MB (6,089,152 bytes), 5/22/2020 4:44 PM)

Name High Definition Audio Device
    Manufacturer Microsoft
    Status OK
    PNP Device ID HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0083&SUBSYS_146211BB& REV_1001\5&AFEFE30&0&0001
    Driver C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\HDAUDIO.SYS (10.0.19041.264, 420.00 KB (430,080 bytes), 8/16/2020 11:10 PM)

Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Good news and bad news.
    I got the audio to work in game again but I have no idea what I did to fix it lol...
    I did unplug my secondary monitor that has the speakers built in but that did not fix it at first. The in game audio is working but the monitor is still unplugged.
    Going to try and plug the monitor back in and see what happens.