Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone could help me, my friend has a HP Pavilion 500 Pc series computer, in which he uses to play mostly a game called Planeside 2, I was thinking for his birthday that I would try and upgrade some components in his computer since he is always complaining about his fps.
He states he gets between 20-50 fps while playing the game, but overall its incredibly poor "22 fps", I want to help him but I don't know much about computers and if help is even possible for him. I really appreciate any advice I can get.

His computer specs can be found here: https://support.hp.com/ie-en/document/c04341331
Planetside 2 minimum and recommended requirements:
MINIMUM:
Processor:: Core i5-4460 or better
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 480 or better
Memory: 6 GB RAM (64-bit)
Hard Drive: 20 GB HD space
DirectX®: 11.0
Sound:DirectX compatible Sound Card
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
RECOMMENDED:
Processor:Intel i5 6600K or higher / AMD Ryzen 5 1600 or higher
Graphics:Nvidia GeForce 960 or higher / AMD R9 280X or higher
Memory:8 GB RAM
Hard Drive:20 GB HD space
DirectX®:11.0
Sound:DirectX compatible Sound Card
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection

My questions are as follows:
1) Is it possible to help him?
2) If so what components should I upgrade for him?
3) What components in your opinion will work for the make of this pc?
4) Can a 200 euro budget upgrade help his fps issue?

This is a surprise for him, I feel bad for him, and honestly want to give him the biggest surprise of his life, I know I should do the simple thing and buy him a brand new pc but that's obviously a bit too expensive for me at the moment, so If their is any suggestions that will help me achieve him getting more fps for another little while till he invests into an actual gaming pc I would be absolutely grateful.

I do feel like this is a very large task to achieve, but I do appreciate any advice.

Thank you for those who read this article, I am sorry for I gave you a headache, I really love this community, we love this community, and I have made so many beautiful memories being a part of this community, I love you all from the bottom of my little heart, from Planet!