Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Forum & discord name change request

Hello Guys,

Wrong place most likely, but I might as well throw it out there. Due to some misidentification on the player base, I've been receiving a lot of messages from people I don't know to the point where it was getting old, so I ended up changing my war thunder name to Merciless_Reaper. I was wondering if I can get my forum account and discord account adjusted accordingly.

and to help the issue further:

1. I've already started going down the chain, notifying CPL. Blodgett with the WT division directed me to make a forum post.
    2. I know that name changes are a long-drawn-out process and are extremely annoying and difficult... But I want to point out in the last 8 years of using my WT account, this is the first name change I have done and I am having to go through this process on all my media accounts (i.e. Xbox, PSN, Twitch, ETC)
    3. I will be reaching out to a Sergeant tonight in the WT Division to address this same issue and will if needed reply to this post.

Thank you,

I do understand the inconvenience this may have caused.

A Mighty Pirate!
    Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Skull and Bones
    Status
    Active

Reach out to your division CO (Redknight) and XO (BrettG) and they can submit a request for a name change on your behalf. I don’t see any issue with it, but it needs to go through your division leadership