Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Default Plunderthon: Platoon Wars Edition - July 17th @ 3PM EDT

Plunderthon- July 17th @ 3PM EDT, Hosted by BoostedSTX

Welcome to Verdansk. So you think that you are cut out for this challenge?

You will be plundering as much cash as possible and killing those who get in your way in our epic Plunder Event!

Listen here. Your objective is simple. Group up with other platoon members, drop in, get cash, extract it, and get out. Oh, and if you manage to steal some of that sweet moolah from the enemies to add to your own cash value, well, that is always encouraged. You will be paired up with AOD members (we will try to group you with other members of your own platoon) that have signed up or those that have decided to just hop on the day of the event and participate in the chaos. We won't turn anyone away that wants a shot at proving their worth to the big dogs. You will be given 3 chances (matches) to bring home the most cash, the most kills, and the highest placement for your team. Word around the warzone is that AOD Operators are the best in the business. Let's put some value on that statement, shall we?
    Want to know how to win? Well you will need a lot of cash and a lot of courage. That is what will get you the points you need to top the leaderboards. And here is how you get them:

You will get $10,000 for each kill your squad gets per match added to your overall cash total.

The total cash that your squad collects will be added to your overall cash total

For getting in the top 10, you will get even more money added to that total.

1st place is $100,000
    2nd place is $90,000
    3rd place is $80,000

I think you get it by now all the way to 10th place getting a measly $10,000.
    Anything below that nets a whopping goose egg added to your total. That means a big, fat zero.

What are you fighting for? That's a stupid question! Right now there is a competition to see which AOD platoon is the most badass, and what is more badass then loads of cold hard cash?! And I’ll throw in 100 points to each member in your group for the official contest.

Oh yeah, you also get to rename the Plunder area, setting your names in stone as the best plunder players until the next Plunderthon.

This is a voluntary duty but if I know how you Angel of Death operators are, you won't just back down from a challenge when there is an RPG coming at you. You

See you on the battlefield.

Enlistments are now open so sign your name on the dotted line below and we will see you at the drop point. Teams will be made at the time of the event. Please look up which platoon you are in before the event! A new channel name and you stats posted in that channel's description will be up for grabs!

Now get out of my sight.
    DISMISSED

Last edited by AOD_Tunamatic; 07-11-2021 at 11:09 AM.

Save the whales. Collect the whole set AOD Member AOD_BoostedSTX's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Default Plunderthon results

YOUR PLUNDERTHON WINNERS ARE.....
    1ST PLACE Team 2 DNA, Drummy, and LordLoftus with $6,188,600

2ND PLACE Team 1 Tuna,S1ckmade and Softnyx with $4,963,500

3RD PLACE Team 3 Guybro, B_Baker and Boosted $4,330,000