My game is short and simple, I shoot you and I win
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Default Zombie's Main Quest Speedrun: Platoon Wars Edition - July 21st @ 3pm EDT

Super-Sprinter Zombie Run - July 21st 3pm EST Hosted by DNAevolved115
    (I will still be competing myself so recording or streaming IS required)

The CIA's Requiem forces are asking for support from fireteams from AOD. They are spread thin as it is, so they are asking us to take on some of their important tasks. And they want them done A.S.A.P. Settle on what team you want and start heading to one of two mission zones:

NEAR MORASKO, POLAND: OPERATION DIE MASCHINE: INVESTIGATE FORMER NAZI PROJEKT ENDSTATION: OLD FOOTAGE SUGGEST THAT UNDEAD WERE PRESENT WHEN SOVIETS PUSHED THE NAZI'S IN '45. INTEL SUGGESTS THAT BIG RED HAS REOPENED THE VAULT, WE NEED TO KNOW WHATS INSIDE.

VIETNAM: OPERATION FIREBASE Z: SAVE REQUIEM INFORMANT SAMANTHA MAXIS. SHE IS THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT WHAT IN THE HELL IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. WE NEED HER ALIVE.

We need to get this done fast. Both are of the utmost importance. Complete a Main Quest in Zombies as fast as you can. Simple as that. You can use any strat. On any map. One individual on your team needs to either stream with a VOD or record your game so that we can see the amount of time between you loading in and leaving the map. If you win you will receive points towards winning the Angels of Undead Week in Platoon Wars 30 points per operative that comes back from the field the most quickly.

Signup is available now! See you in the field
    Last edited by AOD_Tunamatic; 07-01-2021 at 08:21 PM.